Bed Linnens

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by robb2020, Jan 24, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah ill b nervous & excited thinkin have i done everything! and itll b like wow 10 weeks left in the uk, i mite actually b quite sad, for all of 10 minutes haha

xxx

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

think i will be quite sad. especially to be giving up dancing for a whole year! Its been such a major thing in my life. even since i quit the full time training at the scottish dance centre, im still helping teach or actually getting a leson every night of the week bar tues! It'll be sad to leave!

but there are some things i'll be glad to get away from. my job right now is driving me mad. the weather. having to spend a fortune on sunbeds...getting a tan comes naturally there!lol!having to go to glasgow if i want a proper shopping spree!haha!

guess for all the bad the good makes up for it! and more!

xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i suppose it all evens out. i think only thing i will miss from here r my friends and family, definately won't miss the weather or my uni work!

aww i bet it will b hard to stop the dancing, i used to dance up to the age of 16, then gave it up cos of concentratin on education and i do regret it, wish i'd had time to carry it on!

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

the last time i was meant to be going out a few of the peeps on the boards wanted me to start a class. they said it wouldnt be hard to do as there's space and lots of classes have been started in the past so i might do that. it just means having to take all the music etc which would be a pain in the butt!

I'll c how i feel nearer the time!

what dance did you do??

xxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ooo that would b good though linds!

used to do modern, ballet and tap ;) hehe, loved it, got a scholarship when i was 15, but didn't take it cos i didn't have time! :(

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah thats the same as me. do jazz too though. thats a shame you didnt have time. but then i took it and didnt have time for anyhting else!haha! what organisation were you with? we're BBO. ill send my no to you too!

xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha thats cool. i cant for the life of me remember what the org was, i'll have to find it out ;)

got all me medals and that all over me walls!

xxxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'm just so worried about the amount of weight im gonna put on when i stop dancing! I eat SO MUCH!!!lol!

xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww im sure ull b fine mate, seriously u wait until i c how much i eat lol!!

xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Denny's Boca burger meal. so much food and i'm so little, yet somehow i always manage to get through it!

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Ooo Dennys is good! love american diners!

Lindsey its great theres two of us to figure it all out on the first day def get the boring stuff out the way first. are there no dance classes in the nearby area? I know they have voluntary work groups so i would have thought someone even if its at one of the other complexes they have set one up.

Sara itll be great when u arrive me, lindsey and michelle can help u settle in!

xxx

12. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

U know I am aslo looking for extra activities,
    I am interested in dance classes, but hip hop/pop mainly.
    And also for singing classes.

Does anyone know of any available????
    It would be so cool, u know to get relax and happy.

How about volleyball??
    Good we have got courts, I need some serious practicing :-[

Hehehehe

See ya
    Robb ;D

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah marie be great for all of u 2 help me find my feet once i arrive :)

for some reason i seem to be able to eat a lot and not put on as much weight as i should, my mum says its cos i'm tall and have 'hollow' legs haha. but i have such a downfall when it comes to philly cheese steak subs, you'll see that! haha

robb i'm not too sure on the classes, i'm sure the alumni will know ;) i wana try and be as active as possible, do swimming, and lots of walking around the shops hehe ;)

xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah i'm telling myself im gonna get up and do something like swimming or running every morning! and im determined! the pavilion doesnt open til 11 so i shouldnt imagine we'd start before 9 so there'll be plenty time i'm sure!work off the partying!

xxx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

totally linds, i'll start off exercising, swimming and what not, but i can c it going down hill over the course of the year, actually after the first week, haha but im determined not to ;)

just thinking another of our trips, we should all go to cape canaveral to see a shuttle launch! that would b cool, don't u think?

xxx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

The Pavillion doesnt open till 11! Thats fantastic! I wonder what the typical shifts are? I know one of the alumni said merch are usually done by 9 depending on cashing up etc...

Im gonna have to find a way to keep fit. Im used to walking everywhere in edionburgh - must walk miles everyday so dont want to put too much weight on.

Cape Canaveral sounds fun Sara - i so wanna see it all!

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i checked there's a launch on 8th August :) so we'll be there for that :)

yeah will be interesting to know the shift patterns!

xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

god sara you know everything!!!

yeah that would be cool. you can watch the launches from the beach. we could make a wee camp fire and camp out on the bonnet of the car! toast marshmallows..i dont even like them but it sunds good!lol!

xx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha oooh i like that marie.

haha no i just spend ages lookin at useless things haha ;)

xxx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Anything to avoid studying eh Sara!

Watching cape canerval from beach sounds good hope we can all get the time off - how far is cc from orlando?

xxx