Beer!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by rjshevy, Feb 9, 2005.

1. robynchic

robynchic New Member

The inability to drink really isn't all that bad. Really, it isn't. I mean, I'll admit, one of my friends would make me raspberry vodka and cokes during our weekly volleyball bbq, but it's really not that bad.

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ooooh raspberry vodka, now that stuff is nice lol

xxx

3. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

yea i know... the alcohol thing doesnt bother me anyway... i dont really drink to be honest...

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah it doesnt particularly bother me as much now, i think its just the whole being able to without consequence if u did wana have a drink thing with me!

xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i dont really drink anymore either....embarrasing thigs tend to happen!lol

xx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

LOL Linz, snap! i do avoid it but however if i'm at revolution in derby, i can't escape it! lol

xxx

7. robynchic

robynchic New Member

I still think you all will be too tired to party all the time. Especially during long hours.

8. Muziqal

Muziqal New Member

9. Marie

Marie Guest

I worked on a holiday park in France last summer - we worked like crazy like 60 hrs a week and alcohol was on tap - we used to get so many free bottles of wine and crates of beer of happy customers!

xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol thanks Muziqal, very interesting that lol. but aww all the parties, lovin it!

haha marie, that sounds great!

xxx

11. Sparky

Sparky Member

You say your not much of a drinker now but..........you will be.

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

OH MY!!! I found my identical twin!!! LOL  ;D I was so worried in the beginning about the whole drinking issue since Disney told you AT ALL TIMES during the orientation classes about how you would get terminated BLAH BLAH BLAH. But it never turned out to be a problem and I got drunk LOTS. I was never too tired to party either, how could you with all those things going on? I miss crazy party life *sniff*

Laterz
    Julia

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

good to know...

x

14. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

haha LEVON YOUR A LOSER!!!!

i am so excited for that bird and i will put you to shame little buddy!.

still on for friday?

?Jossy

15. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Cheers to the parties and cheers to the drinking!!! :p

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

can't wait it's gona b great!!

everyone's keepin your thread alive anyway robyn :p

xxx

17. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

i know, it is starting to die though...the topic keeps changing lol :p

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol oops, i wonder who thats down 2 :p

we'll keep it going so....... i'm currently drinking malibu and coke, well yeah its not beer but its alcohol....

xxx

19. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

thats all that matters...i will be having something in my hand in a few hours. Its Friday!!!!!!

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol, yeah i should b out really, but with no money stayin in 2 drink, especially as ill b out doin that all weekend!

xxx