Beer!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by rjshevy, Feb 9, 2005.

1. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Nice!!!lol

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol, i was gona type something then but i held back, thought there was no need for it on here, pure filth!

xxx

3. redz82003

redz82003 New Member

how strict are they with drinking out there?im going on holiday in may but will only be 20, cant imagine 2 weeks without my beer!!!!

steve

4. Marie

Marie Guest

They id virtually always Steve they are insane they even ided my friends mum when she was over! Basically anyone who looks under 40! The whole year i think the only places that didnt id me was one bar in miami and one liquor shop. Luckily i was 21 (never been in america underage...)
    U need a good fake id if u wanna drink or if u wanna drink in private someone who can go to the liquor store for u - tho if u get caught they're quite strict i think....

xxx

5. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Oh they are very strict. The only time they didn't ID me was when I was with my dad. So you should go with friends who are 21 or find friends who are 21 LOL
    Have fun either way
    Julia

6. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

tell me about it man...there is gonna be people drinking all around me and i just get to watch them!! Rock on!!!

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lol

xx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol Linz and Robyn - i guess at least u get to watch everyone make fools of themselves...
    xxx

9. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

rjshevy- Are you talking about the year at Disney?? No worries, you won't be left out. You can always drink at the Commons. If you are not acting like an idiot, you will be fine. And even then you might survive LOL ( speaking of experience as I remember some friends hehe ).
    You can always get a fake ID, too. You will find out who is responsible for it at the Commons soon enough ;) Some of my friends had one so they could also get into HOB or some other clubs and it always worked fine.

Julia

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

watching people make a fool of themselves may be more fun than drinking anyway!....well, maybe not!haha

xxx

11. funshine

funshine New Member

beer plays a big role here in the commons. HERES TO BEER

12. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I'll toast to that....how is the beer down there Megan? Are you getting your doses of tequila too?