Big Brother

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gismo1554, May 24, 2006.

1. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

OK so is anyone watching this years? I've been very confused by the whole thing and now that Shabaz has left I'm even more confused. Did Channel 4 try to find the weirdest people possible or what?

Vote for Richard to win

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm just annoyed I'm missing it :(

3. Jorden

Jorden New Member

4. acp

acp New Member

I gave up watching the UK version after the first three.. Still read the occasional news item about it, but other than that I just can't be bothered with it any more.

5. monkian

monkian New Member

nope can't say i care.... :-\

6. acp

acp New Member

I'm not the only one, then :)

7. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

same here with the american one...

8. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Gah! I was so confused until I realized you were talking about the UK version ... I thought I'd missed it. Although I'm sure I won't get to see much of the US version this year.

Last summer I was going to school in Quebec for a month so my mom taped all the episodes I missed. Spent two solid days watching the tapes to catch up. I know it's stupid but I like watching it. Beyond that the only TV I bother to watch is Lost (and the finale is on tonight ... Eeee!!! So excited!)

9. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

Im a big brother fanatic!! love it love it love it!! the US one was on TV here like two years ago too ... i was getting so into it and then stupid E4 desided not to play the end of it ... i was sooo gutted , i dont even know who one!! grrr :mad:

totally pete to win this year though !!

10. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Kerrbear I'm not sure what one you watched but you can visit all the old US BB websites. Just take this link and turn the # at the end into whichever season you're looking for (this year is the 7th so I think you were watching the 5th).

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother#/

11. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

This years BB looks like it is going to be the best yet. Im slightly gutted im going to miss it

12. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

I dunno about that I think we might have the most arguements this year, especially with the ones who wont be recieving their suitcases at all during their stay.

Who do we think will go this week?

13. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

I want Bonnie to go...I missed last night's so I missed Shahbaz'z exit, grrrrrr! he was possibly the most annoying man alive. I want Pete to win!! I didn't wanna get drawn into it as I know im gonna miss it all now, but I have some loyal friends to keep my updated via email/ letter/ telegram/ pidgeon mail...any means possible!

14. KC

KC New Member

I'm the same on everything there (except missing Shabaz's exit!). Pete to win!!!
    KC

15. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

cheers jorden sweetie!! yup it was US BB4 and Jun won!! dam it im sure i wanted alison to win!

UK BB ... pete all the way deffinatly bonnaaaaa to go this week ... the other two have potential!! heehee ;D

16. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well if you were an Alison fan (there actually was one? lol) you'ld be happy to know shortly after Big Brother she was cast on another reality show, The Amazing Race (with her bf Donny who wasn't on BB). However they had a meltdown and was the 2nd team eliminated from a $1 000 000 race around the world.

17. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Definately Bonnie to go! How annoying can one girls voice be? She just drives me mad.

Anyway I think Glyns quite sweet and needs to stay in there for a little while longer.

Pete or Richard to win (Pete's growing on me)

18. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

Bye Bye Dawn, what a moron, announcing her little code to the housemates, but then again, she may have done it to get chucked out. I feel sorry for Glyn now, I want Bonnie to go, but while watching Big Brother's Big Mouth (argh, addiction is bad, but I do love a bit of Russell Brand in the evening) it all seems a bit split...and I'm gonna miss the eviction tonight, NOOOOOOOO!

Pete to win!

19. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

I know how thick is Dawn! Did she really think BB could not hear?

I so so hope that Bonnie goes. I couldn't stand it if Glyn does now just cause Dawns gone

20. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

WOOHOO bonnehhh's gone!!... what an accent!! drone drone drone!