Big Brother

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gismo1554, May 24, 2006.

1. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Seriously can no one else see how manipulative the girl is?????????????????

ARGGGG!!

Mind you dont mind Niki or Sam going. Sam does seem to wind people up in the house and her nominations last night made no sense at all! Niki just does my head in!

2. doowop

doowop New Member

Haha i adore nicki shes brilliant shes sooo dramatic.. i dont think i could deal with her in real life but i think she is sooo funny... sam to go!!

3. Charlote

Charlote New Member

I felt as though nikki was calming down a little she wasn't as........annoying!!!
    Sam to go! Theres something not quite right

4. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

nah i want nikki to go so graces little group starts falling appart... but hey just chuck sam out too!!

5. Charlote

Charlote New Member

wouldn't put it past BB

6. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

exactly both!!!!!! WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER

7. doowop

doowop New Member

Maybe they are reading this!!

8. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

Argh, Nikki irritated me so much today, with her stupid crocodile tears. I dont like sam much either, but nikki drives me mad!!

9. doowop

doowop New Member

LISA ANNOYED THE HELL OUT OF ME LAST NIGHT!

10. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

did any1 watch it live last night?? they were all snogging each other and pete and nikki shared a bed .... oooo the scandal!!

11. doowop

doowop New Member

OOOH!! HOW EXCITING!

12. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

see, originally i said nikki to go, but now im thinking sam- purely because at least nikkis amusing. And it doesnt matter what order they go in really, because PETES GOING TO WIN :)

13. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

oooo now its getting interesting!! right grace is definatly going, did you hear the crowd ... they dont like her at all and this golden house mate is going to know what shes all about coz she has been watching and grace will be poo'ing her panties ooo yeah ha ha ha ... grace is going to be good as gold this week, i bet ya, no more bitchin for her!! muahaha!!

14. Charlote

Charlote New Member

i was disappointed another girl went in! they need to even it up a bit!
    It was good that sam went cos i didn't like her and she honestly didn't do much apart from get in everyones faces. That would of bothered me

15. doowop

doowop New Member

Grace is soooo up for eviction after this podium task!! im willing to hedge bets that shes a gonner on Friday!!

16. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

YEAH GOODBYE GRACE!!!

Can so not wait for Susie to nominate her!! I reacon she'll walk if she's up for nomination though

17. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

GRACE AND NIKI ARE UP

VOTE GRACE OUT!!!

18. Charlote

Charlote New Member

but if Grace goes wheres all the bitchy stuff going to come from?
    Don't get me wrong i don't like her but i think that shes good to watch

19. doowop

doowop New Member

Oooh!! im stuck im not gonna vote

20. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

I'm voting for Grace as it might be the only time she's ever nominated and she does my head in! Niki annoys people in there and so is likely to go up at some point. Grace just lies behind everyones back and no ones picked up on it