Big Brother

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gismo1554, May 24, 2006.

1. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

heehee grace is so gone!! im going to vote... i might even vote more than once to get her off... muahaha!! i was watching MTV last night and she was on a show there called 'senceless', only watched a wee bit coz i was watching 'she's all that' , but it was some dateing show ... man grace is so annoying!!

2. Charlote

Charlote New Member

I was doing the exact same thing last night i was flicking between that and 'shes all that' (good film) and Grace says shes never been on TV before and that she would never do anything like what she was doing because that is just to low for her! WHATEVER!!

3. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

She's such a liar! I just can't believe none of the others have picked it up!!

Voting once a day until Friday

4. doowop

doowop New Member

How mean were grace and nicki last nite i felt really bad on suzi!!

5. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

oooo tonights the night guys ... are we all excited... mmhmm!!! im going out dammit so i have set the tape!! GRACE TO GO GRACE TO GO!!!

6. cleeness

cleeness New Member

OMG did you see it last night I can't believe that Grace threw that drink over Suzie! I am so glad she has gone she was really annoying! Haha and Nikki's strop was sooooo funny!

7. doowop

doowop New Member

I hate richard sooo much... GET RICHARD OUT!!!!

8. Charlote

Charlote New Member

What are the public thinking?
    Surely we want to keep people in that are going to be interesting to watch however we are voting out all of those people
    Richard shouldn't win but you should keep him in there to make for good TV thats the only reason why we watch?

9. doowop

doowop New Member

True true! i just wanna smash his face in though i hate him sooo much hes soo patronising!!

10. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

tonights epasode was just so boring , they done like nothing!!... i cant even remember what happened now it was that uneventful .... ooo they had a barbeque and pete talked about massaging his his bum hole ... it was all very exciting :-\

11. doowop

doowop New Member

i missed it im kinda glad i did now!!

12. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

awww poor nikki's up again ... i feel so sorry for her!! im really hoping she doesnt walk!! my vote is for lisa to GO this week ... actually maybe imogen coz that girl is booooring!!

13. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Imogen to go, shes about as exciting as watching paint dry!

14. doowop

doowop New Member

Im begging everyone.. keep imogen in.. Mikey needs to go this week!! Nicki rules and lisa moodswings are sooo entertaining!! Mikey is like a little puppy dog hes pathetic!!

15. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

heehee you just want imogen in coz she is hot ;)

16. doowop

doowop New Member

im gay!! i just love her!!

17. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

oops dammit sorry dude ... :-\

18. doowop

doowop New Member

Hehe no worries she is a hottie tho.. just not in a way that id like!! :p

19. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

but if we get rid of mickey (as boring and pretty boy as he is) then there will be very few males left in the house. Who will open the jars (cos Glyn isnt up to it I dont think lol)

And before anyone says its sexist to say girls cant open jars..

1) I am a girl

2) I lived with boys and girls, and then just girls while at uni and some of the things i missed most about guys was their ability to open any jar (and also to change light bulbs etc that I cant reach) ;D

And Mickeys quite taall, although i suppose in the BB house theyd change the bulbs for them. Now where was I going with this again....... ::)

Who knows! I still think Imogen out though!

20. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

ha ha totally agree gemma ... jars and bottles can be a bugger to open!! and i think we do need somthing good looking to look at ... so yeah micky to stay for at least another week!! and yeah imogen has to go. nikkis tantrums are too funny and lisa is kinda amusing when she goes off on one!!