Big Brother

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gismo1554, May 24, 2006.

1. doowop

doowop New Member

Please keep imogen in!

2. Charlote

Charlote New Member

Lets think about this logically Micky and Imogen should stay because there could be something there and they both keep hinting that something may happen. But both of them bring nothing to the table.

Nikki should stay because of the childish behaviour but that is wearing thin.

Lisa should stay because she is extremely bitchy and there could be more arguments to come she is the main one that will start a fight.

Pete is the only one not to recieve any nominations for the whole time hes been in there! Even everyone in the house thinks he'll win!

3. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

i know its totally a one horse race ... kinda boring really as there will be no surprise at the end!

4. doowop

doowop New Member

U HEAR ABOUT THE 2ND HOUSE.. SORRY BOUT THE CAPS IM IN WORK AN ITS STUCK ON CAPS!!

5. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

oooh what second house???

6. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Second house is attached to the first and basically this week we can vote for who we want to go in this house from the original house along with the 5 contestants they have waiting to go in the new house. No details as to what they are going to do with this house but it is there.

Thanks
    Sarah

7. doowop

doowop New Member

Just reviving this post.. how excellent is tonights .. they have to put nikki and grace in!

8. Megara

Megara New Member

Ok, for those of us who don't watch, only follow, there were 2 evictions yeah? So are they now returning people??

9. Josephine

Josephine New Member

not grace!!!!!

10. doowop

doowop New Member

rthey are asking old housemates to return... we vote 4 into next door and then one of those four goes into the big bro house for the final week and can win it.

11. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Its so exciting. Who do we think will be up this week as housemates are still nominating? I reakon Ashlyne and Richard and god hopes Ashlyne will go

12. doowop

doowop New Member

need to get richard out!!

13. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

NOOO ASHLEYENE MUST GO! She is doing my head in. This week she's decided that Glyn is going to be in the final and so she better flirt with Glyn to help her stay in

14. doowop

doowop New Member

Yeah i think that! Get them both out actually Nikki or Grace to go back in!!

15. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Cant believe Grace got in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. doowop

doowop New Member

Right guys we need to get Richard out!! He is a bully, he is horrible to everybody, he feels superior to everybody he needs to go at least imogeb is just a bit vein Richard is actually a bad person and needs to go!! GET RICHARD OUT!!

17. Megara

Megara New Member

Um, so you want us to vote who out, Mike? :p

18. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

NOOOO DIMOGEN MUST LEAVE! AT LEAST RICHARD ADDS SOME ENTERTAINMENT TO THE HOUSE. THE MOST ENTERTAINING THING DIMOGENS DONE IS HER TELLING GLYN OFF LAST NIGHT!

19. Josephine

Josephine New Member

I agree Imogen has to go!

20. doowop

doowop New Member

Nononono!! Richard is a bad person and needs to go!! he's a bully and bullys need teaching a lesson!!