Big Brother

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gismo1554, May 24, 2006.

1. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

See I don't think Richard is bullying he's just being honest! He says what he thinks. He's never belittled anyone and just speaks his mind. I don't see that as bullying. Aishleyne Bullies people in my opinion.

I have a feeling that Glyn might either be thrown out tonight or could end up having to choose someone to be thrown out (other than Imogen and Richard) cause of his stupidness. I used to like Glyn but he's acted like a twat this week. His whole thing about Susie (the stuff BB didn't show but was hinted at by Richard and Aisleyne like he called her a S***) makes me think that he's become big headed and thinks he's god. He's really gone down in my estimations since he saw Grace in the other house, and seeing as she said last night that the only people she had a connection with in the original house were now in the house next door she doesn't give a damn about him and isn't his best friend like he keeps saying. Glyn has lost my vote for sure!

2. doowop

doowop New Member

Im gutted Imogen went!! :( but super happy Nikki went back in!!!

Nikki to win!!

3. only one week left :'(

how will we manage without it?

i miss nikki already!

4. doowop

doowop New Member

i dont know how we will manage when its gone.. hoping disney will provide the distraction!! :p

Who are we voting to win then guys?

5. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Now see I have a dilema here because I would like Richard to win or Pete and think Pete has more chance so do I waste my vote on Richard or not bother voting at all?

Liking Niki being back but if all her and Pete are going to do all week is snog its going to make me sick!

6. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

OK Niki is so playing up for the cameras! She doesn't love Pete she just thinks he's going to win and wants his money! Starting to hope Glyn or Richard wins!

Bye the way Aiselynes second fave to win now! No way!

7. i cant decide who to vote for!

Nikki - i love her tantrums ( i have one as my ring tone!)

Pete - he's so original he deserves to win

Richard - so camp, so funny, so brilliant

Ayshlene - erm dont really want her to win but she has her good moments

Jenni - she's honest and herself, she does actually deserve to win

Glyn - no no no no no please god no!

8. doowop

doowop New Member

ok in the above format

Nicki - love her shes my winner her tantrums are the funniest thing ever

Pete - when pete has his moments they are tv gol and he makes me laugh and hes totally unique

Richard - grr hes a total arse i just dont like him

Aisleyene - ghetto queen.. not a fan.. needs to grow up

Jenny - whatever

Glyn - makes me laugh totally been thru a change and the experience has opened his e!yes to the world

Imogen is my fave but she went.. i know everyone hates her but i love her soooo much

9. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

OK then following everyone else (yes I am a sheep today)

Niki - Used to like her tantrums. She's now playing up to the cameras and is only after Pete cause she thinks he's going to win and shes going to break his heart so no way

Pete - Still great but he doesn't need to win as he's going to make the most out of this

Richard - So honest its funny. His comment last night about Aisleyne always reading too much in to things was honest! Love him. Rich to win!

Aisleyne - Hate her. She is a two faced cow who has to be the center of attention. Look at last night? My books black so it means I'm always depressed and going home tomorrow because I want to write an autobiography (like anyone would care about her life) and they new that so did the task for me and I like cake and champagne so that's for me! Jesus get a life! Jumping in the pool was the worse thing! How much attention does she want. 'I can't hear you!' childish cow.

Jenny - Right now I don't care if she wins or not She's been honest and lovely and I think that she doesn't really deserve it because she hasn't been there very long but over Aisleyne definately and she's the only one that really speaks her mind other than Richard

Glyn - Loved him until this last few weeks as he's got a bit big headed. Now I'm not sure. Wouldn't mind him winning but want Richard.

10. doowop

doowop New Member

Kinda glad Nicki didnt win now after her attitude at the interview!!

11. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

See she was a complete Drama queen showing off for the cameras! Was so so funny when Davina pushed her down the step on the stage