Bridget Jones Movie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tiggercharlotte, Nov 12, 2004.

1. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

So what did everyone else think?

I loved it- lots of funny bits! I loved the fight scene- and the bit in Thailand- just before she gets out (I won't say too much but its very funny.)
    Colin Firth is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm - but I need to find my Mark Darcy :'( He's such a gentleman- and so good-looking! :-*
    Lol ;D
    Charlotte x

2. Lonja

Lonja New Member

it doesnt come out here in germany until 2 of december.... :mad: but i cant wait so see it, loved the first one and loved the books!!!!

even though hugh grant is an ashole in that movie i still love him in it; and we women have to admit that we love asholes....

hey tigger charlotte, who isnt looking for his own mark darcy? ::) though im looking for a mark and daniel mixture.... ;D anyone interested?? ;D

lonja

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I saw the film last weekend and loved it!! Was v funny!

I have to say though, I find Mark Darcy really rather boring - Daniel Cleaver is so much more attractive!! I think there must be something wrong with me as Daniel is clearly an asshole!!! :-\

EVERYONE should see this frilm! The fight scene is just so funny - they both end up in the water - yum!!! And the scene you mean in the Thai jail Charlotte was so funny!!!Bridget rocks!!!

Michelle xx

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Let me tell you my tale re: this film...

Went to the cinema tonight, pre booked tickets and everything, got there really early to gurantee our party getting seats together....and just after the Lawyers dinner thing, there was a power cut in the cinema!!! :eek: :p :mad: Eventually, we all got chucked out and told that we could get a refund if we keep our ticket stubs!! so I've only seen 45 mins worth....luckily I'm scheduled to go again next weekend....hopefully it'll go better then!!

No-one tell me the ending!!

Ellen xxx

5. tiggercharlotte

Noooooooooo! Ellen that sucks big time :mad:!!! I can't believe that! That is not so unlucky! Just as well you're going to see it next weekend! :D
    Does this mean we're going to have to postpone discussion until then! ;) ::)
    Charlotte x

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

You could do it like Joey does in Friends when he's talking about the Shining:

'Blank and blank blank when the blanks go to the blank!' :D haha!!

Ellen xxx

7. Lonja

Lonja New Member

does any of you guys know if there is anther bridget jones book coming out some time..??

8. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

I read the book and cant wait to see the movie....i cant believe that in france we have to wait until the 8th of december...so unfair!!
    but io cant wait to see brodget again...though you girl are looking for your mark darcy i m not really looking for a Bridget...i dont know if you ve seen Coyote ugly...but that s more the kind of girl i wanna marry!! ;D
    ZPS :p

9. Lonja

Lonja New Member

im not looking for mark..im looking for daniel...and all girls i know also look for a daniel...

10. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Lonja - Im glad youre after a Daniel too! All my friends like mark and think IM crazy for preferring Daniel!!

Michelle xx

11. Lonja

Lonja New Member

serioulsy...who of if girls today want a sweeheart???? we all want and ashole, an ashole to the outside, but to us the sweetest boy ever....aint that right???

and im always wondering why i never have a boyfriend.... ;D

12. tiggercharlotte

Nope not me- I want a Mark Darcy of a boyfriend! ;D I definitely want a sweetheart! :-* Through and through! :D Unfortunately haven't met him yet- or at least I don't think so! :eek:
    Charlotte x

13. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

I dunno... aren't we all kind of looking for the ideal guy???? no matter whether it is a Daniel or Mark...
    well, i must confess i prefer daniel... i dunno why, but i always fall in love or have a crush on assholes...
    ;D
    that's probably why i've never found a serious boyfriend, you know, i always wonder what goes wrong or if it is my fault or his..
    but, i guess i wanna have a mixture of a sweet-toxic asshole who is gonna turn out as my Mr. Right, or Carrie Bradshaw's Mr. Big.... hahaha ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :p

later! jessy xxx.

14. Ze Perfect Strange

From now on i will be the perfect asshole i promise

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

well, if I'm honest...I don't want either...I want Carl from Love Actually!!!! :D he's delicious!!! :D

(The sexy spanish looking office guy with glasses!)

Ellen xxx
    p.s. but if I had to choose from Bridget, I'm totally with Charlotte....we'll find them in America Char!! :D

16. flavour

flavour New Member

@guillaume: from now on?? haha!! btw: got the mail from julia? :( i would so love to come!!

well, i prefer daniel, too...can't wait for the movie to come out!!

flavour xoxo

17. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

oh my gosh
    i've just re-read what i wrote yesterday... and it seems as if it were very late. i mean, im not looking for assholes, of course. im just kinda impressed by all the nice guys i meet, who finally turn out as assholes. yeah, i think this should be the right description...
    im def looking for my Prince Charming... hey, im cinderelli.jessy ;D hahaha
    ( but isnt mark darcy kinda boring somehow??? ) i dunno, arghhhhhhhh :eek: ;D

later! jess ;)

18. Ze Perfect Strange

19. flavour

flavour New Member

aren't we all looking for our prince charming?? i even dressed up as snowhite for halloween and no prince in sight! (well, he finally came a week after!! hehe! so happy now!!)

@guillaume: sorry! :-[ :-*

later! flavour xoxo

20. Louisa

Louisa New Member

Now I finnaly seen the movie. it was great!!!