Business look

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Chattys_Kingdom_Hearts, May 18, 2007.

1. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Apparently they're not actually that good looking? Is is this just jealous girls saying it because they're not allowed the pretty costumes :p?

2. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

To be honest, most of them are absolute dogs, but at the same time, some of them are absolutely stunning..

3. ooooo so wud have bin hit or miss....lol
    k am happy with my choice now...will just have to meet with the stunnin ones ;D

4. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah, to be honest..You have to look twice sometimes, some of the women over there are absolutely stunning..You won't see anything like it in your life..

5. cant beat a girl that walked into Next where i used to work.....swear to god she was an angel!

6. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

You'll take that back when your in america, i promise! haha..

7. only if i meet Elisha Cuthbert! god shes gorgeous ;D
    for some reason i think Canadian girls are fitter than American girls

8. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

For a start Elisha Cuthbert is a god, so she's beyond an angel..But these birds are almost as good as her! haha..

And i think american birds are fitter..They usually have better tans because its cold in canada isn't it?

9. flashinghelmet

flashinghelmet New Member

yeah boobs and football! yeah! sweet

10. not all year round no......n yer she is a god..........god that wud proper make my trip to Florida....meet Elisha Cuthbert on the off chance....lol
    ;D

11. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Random! haha..

12. flashinghelmet

flashinghelmet New Member

i was just trying to involve myself in the discussion. i felt left out.

13. kent_girl

kent_girl New Member

i would even turn for miss cuthbert

14. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

I have to agree here...the hottest people I have ever seen in my life work at Disney. Im sure some countries just pick their CMs purely based on looks

15. Kevus

Kevus New Member

sorry people just going back to the original subject feel free to continue talking about women after my post, how many times will business clothes be used? there not much point to take a suit out for one day

16. rachet

rachet New Member

i think it's only like twice or something

yep, totally with you on that.

although personally i would prefer faith from buffy, i forget the actresses name now... yep, totally would.

17. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

There wasn't many people our wore suits..I would just take a shirt, tie, black trousers and black shoes if i was you..Up to you tho..

Now back onto talking about the god that is Elisha Cuthbert! haha..

Has anyone seen Girl Next Door? :eek:

18. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

i dont get whats so special about Elisha Cuthbert???
    my lesbian infatuation would have to be Angelina Jolie. I know its predictable but those lips!

19. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Ill give you that one..But she only comes in a close second to elisha! haha..

20. Girl Next Door is amazing!
    I'm glad ive found people who no who she is, most of my mates dnt no who she is....lol
    and i found it quite amusing that a cuple of girls would turn for her....lol.....but fair play she is that gorgeous and godly.