Business look

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Chattys_Kingdom_Hearts, May 18, 2007.

1. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

She is just so cheeky as well, she is my perfect women i would say!

2. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

oh and i gotta say when i have watched the parades in the past, some of the princesses are complete dogs!
    and some of the prince's are complete queens. hehe

3. arron87

arron87 New Member

girl next door is awesome!
    my friend, who is also coming to disney, was looking through my dvds and saw it, and assumed it was a chick flik and took the mick outta me! obviously hasnt seen it, his loss i say! think youll all agree he was quite mistaken!

back to the topic.... so if i dont bring a full suit, say just trousers and shirt, will that be fine? cos i cant imagine ever wearing the jacket as ill be absolutely roasting!
    im only gonna buy some cheap £25 asda suit but still, its quite a lot to bring considering everything else im taking and ill probably wear it 2 or 3 days max!

4. lol....defo his loss!
    cant wait to get out there now!!!!
    ;D

5. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah, i wouldn't take a suit mate, you'll be boiling..I just took a shirt, black trousers n shoes..and that was fine..I only needed them for 2 days like..

6. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

I would recommend the girls to take some sort of cardi to the traditions. I found it hard to adjust to the AC and would of been freezing without mine

7. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah, when you went to the commons for that bank meeting was it really really cold! I felt like i was back in england then!

8. GlitterFaeryKatie

GlitterFaeryKatie New Member

nice to see someone has tried to pull back the female chat about shoes that was hijacked by the males to talk about fit girls and shaving! Ha! Men recon shavings sore, they should try shaving thier legs and underarms then tell me if it's sore!!

9. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

shaving nah try waxing!!!! lol

10. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

And taking care of other areas men aren't generally expected to...

11. pkatakia

pkatakia New Member

So...back to the business look...do they provide us with an iron because I'm presuming all my clothes are going to be very creased after being in the suitcase!
    Or am I being over concerned??

12. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

You won't have one in your apt. I think you can get one at the club house, but just for a few hours/days.

13. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Itll be cheap enough to get one..I would of thought they would of been about $10 tops..

14. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

ur roomies might already have one in the room u can borrow too if ur going to a appt with people already in it.

15. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

I lived in a 6 ppl apt an none of us had an iron or ever needed one :D

16. i quite like the creased look....lol
    for the ultimate creased look sleep in ur clothes...lol
    ;D

17. rachet

rachet New Member

i never iron, ever! waste of time :)

18. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

You can tell your from wales, haha.. ;)