Business look

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Chattys_Kingdom_Hearts, May 18, 2007.

1. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

lol. ya you don't need an iron...waste of money. Just make sure to hang ur stuff up when u get there, it will have a few days to lose it's wrinkles...Also when packing, just leave them til last and put on top of everything.

2. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

ahhh but ironing is so therapeutic, and it burns calories, and makes clothes stretch and soft, and oh i could go on for hours about the benefits of ironing. :) I shall be taking an iron over with me fo sho, who knows florida irons may do something evil like burn my clothes.

3. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

It burns calories *rethinks her non-ironing policy*... Tumble dryers are the way forward :p

4. pkatakia

pkatakia New Member

That's a great feedback!
    Thanks guys....I don't think I'll take one now!

5. rachet

rachet New Member

i know they have some building with washing machines, but do they have dryers in vista way/treehouses/whereever ICP people are put?!

6. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

Yes they have dryers and washers.

7. Imaginary Gary

Imaginary Gary New Member

Are guys not allowed to wear brown shoes then? The only 'proper' shoes I have are brown ones.. I've looked through all the info I've been given so far and nowhere has it said that the shoes had to be black... ???

8. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

Brown shoes are fine. They just have to classified dress shoes. I wore tan shoes last year.

9. Imaginary Gary

Imaginary Gary New Member

Ok great, thanks! ;D Means I don't have to pay out for something else Disney require me to have...