Buying a car?? Under 21

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussion and Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Gabs, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Gabs

Gabs New Member

I've already seen the previous topic but i'll be coming to Orlando in July the 17th and I plan to buy around 1k to 2k$.

I hear about rented car coulb be interesting too but the fact is that i'm only 19 and i don't know if I could rent a car and if yes, if it's interesting.

Thank y'all by advance if you could help me a lil' bit. :-X

2. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

This is quiet old so i dont know if anyone has told you already or answered this question

I think (I'm not 100% sure if im correct) but if you are not an american citizen or canadian citizen you have to be 21 to drive over there
    I dont know what that means about buying a car over there but if you cant drive it yourself then maybe there isnt much point in buying one

Hope that helps :)

3. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

just to make it clear you can have a car even if u are under 21. you need ur us license which is a piece of cake to get once u have ur ssn and insurance for your car which is required by florida law and will be really pricy if u are under 25 and even more expensive when u are under 21.