Calgary and Vancouver interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Lady, Oct 21, 2004.

1. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

im always right chels :)

Yeah her name was Mary.

2. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

just to confirm that ... yes mary

3. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

I think there were alot of people from out of Vancouver in the Vancouver interview but to be honest I'm not sure. But several people that I talked to were from outside. People were shocked that I was from Toronto. LOL Not to mention that there was another Toronto person in the interview (in the Calgary one that is) so I think Eric was trying really hard to get as much as people into the interviews as possible.

Personally though I don't think it's going to take longer then two weeks to get the call from Eric. I think they are going to do it pretty quickly, they usually are quick. But we'll see :)

Well, going to Goose Mountain today :) yay :) See ya all later. :D

Gary

4. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hello from the other Torontonian out west, at the Calgary interviews......

I would really like to be able to hear something within a couple of weeks like Eric said, but I somehow remember it taking a whole lot longer the last time. I mean, we had to wait for those pesky post cards first to find out if we were being considered and then we waited another month to wait for the phone to ring.

So, Gary, how did your interview go? Who was it with? Did they ask why you had come from Toronto when there were interviews in Toronto in the spring? I got asked that. Sorry, I saw that you tried to talk to me on msn the other day, but I wasn't at my computer and you were gone when I came back.

Good Luck everyone!!

Sandra :)

5. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hi everyone,

Sounds like you all had a great time at the interviews and that they went well!!!

Anyone got any hints/tips for us Brits that are interviewing in the next couple of weeks - would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks,
    Michelle xx

6. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey!

The Only advice that i can give, is Be yourself!! They don't want somebody who doesn't know who they are!! The interview is so they can see your personallity!! THey already know you know stuff about your country from the phone interview! Right :D But it wouldn't help to brush up on some things you love about your city or Country!!! I got asked one question about that, Oh and make sure if they ask you about you fav disney video is, Make sure you say a disney movie!! lol not a Warner brothers one, Lol a gurl i was with durring the day, said that!! lol.. but yeah just be yourself and don't be nervus, cause it will show, be Confident and remember, Smile!! :D

7. Lady

Lady New Member

Thanks guys! I thought it was Mary but then I thought I was just imagining things. Yeah for teh interview just totally be yourself. I think they know after a minute talking to you whether you'll be hired or not becasue they do this all the time and they know who's good and who's not. Just be yourself, don't stress about how to answer certain questuions becasue more often than not it's just a conversation. Good luck!

Chelsea

Not much longer now guys!!

8. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

I totally agree with you guys. I was amazed at how it became a little chat instead of a serious/formal interview. I guess if it were that way, they would only be seeing your professional serious side and they'd rather see who you really are and how you would be seen from a guests point of view. Just relax, the recruiters were both really nice and down to earth. All in all, the experience was fantastic, have FUN!