Can anyone tell me a No. I could call if I didn'tsee Disney staff at the airport

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by hereicome, Jun 9, 2006.

1. hereicome

hereicome New Member

Can anyone tell me a No. I could call if I didn'tsee Disney staff at the airport ???

2. Elaine!

Elaine! New Member

Hey!

Don't know exactly but the pack says:

" If you have any problems en route such as delayed or cancelled flights, please call one of the numbers below immediately to notify your representatives:

International Arrival Contact- (1) 321-436-0425
    Housing Complex Security- (1) 407-827-7733 "

I would guess these are the same numbers you would call with any problems once arrived in Orlando!

Hope that helps!

Elaine xx

3. PopcornPrincess

PopcornPrincess New Member

Ya know, Don't you worry, cause they will be there, They are very sure on staying at the airport till they take you home, on a disney bus! lol, but i remember i couldn't find anybody untill i saw the hehaw lady come running at me with papers and a sticker, i knew it was her!

4. monkian

monkian New Member

hehaw lady.....that doesn't sound very nice

5. PopcornPrincess

omgosh, she is the best, everytime you tell her something she he haw's I think she
    works with the international program only, but still, wow this lady is fantastic! :)

6. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

Does this heehaw lady have short greyish hair?

7. monkian

monkian New Member

oooohhhhh i can't wait to meet her!

8. PopcornPrincess

yup gray hair and really short
    She's classic!

9. monkian

monkian New Member

hey don't be shortist.... i prefer vertically challenged..........lol

10. PopcornPrincess

lol, ok ok! vertically challenged ahem

11. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

so this grey haired woman yelled yeehaw alot? LOL. pretty sure she was with us on social security day. She's interesting.

12. PopcornPrincess

Yeah, she does that with all the programs i think, She is a hoot! she made the day fun! after filling out all the crappy paperwork.. man i hated those days..