Canada Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by vickig80, Mar 8, 2010.

1. aimeerose

aimeerose New Member

hey everybody! I have not been on this site for ages. My interview was last March in Montreal. I just wanted to update that I got accepted into Attractions starting Feb 15th a week or two ago!!! I am very excited. I´m actually in Bolivia at the moment doing a volunteer program so this was an unexpected surprise!!

2. helveticarock

helveticarock New Member

i think it's a lot slower, because i had applied to start between june and december of this year, but i'm not going until march of next. which is fine, it gives me a lot more time to prepare, both with documents and definitely mentally.

3. ChipNDale

ChipNDale New Member

Hi, this msg is for dinotorrid.

i cant find you in this forum anymore so if u still use this or if anyone knows him or her pls let him/her know i am trying to contact him or her.

thanks to all who might give me some info.

4. Peter_hauritz

Peter_hauritz New Member

I think there were probably about 30 at the Montreal interviews. Kristin said more people will get in then won't get in. Did you guys interview one at a time or in pairs? We did it one on one which was a surprise.

5. Rin

Rin New Member

There was roughly 30 at the Toronto interviews as well but we interviewed in pairs. I wonder why they went one on one with you guys...? ???

6. ChipNDale

ChipNDale New Member

They group so that they can finish faster if there are more ppl for the interview.

7. Peever

Peever New Member

Its not so much that its slower its just that maybe 50 people ahead of you gave the same dates if not earlier and its just how it goes. January/febuary isquiet for people coming and going, march is the big unloading/reloading time as is june/july.

8. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVERRRRR!!!!

9. Peever

Peever New Member

A HAWKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :) reunion next year?

10. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

11. Peever

Peever New Member

Cant wait :) I am sure itll be a gongshow :).

12. kate003

kate003 New Member

can I get in on this reunion??

13. Peever

Peever New Member

Of course!

14. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Like meeeeeeeeee lol :-*

Mrs GreenCard- Ooops, I mean... Mrs Lynch haha

The Canadian Dream (become American) is obtainable, my friends. The lovely Kate was there when I met my husband to be. In fact, she tried to save me from him hitting on me, lmao To be fair he did look like a punk at the time, and not in the good way.

...with you three as a reunion, gongshow would be putting it lightly.

15. kate003

kate003 New Member

hahaha i like that you remember i was there, just not the stopping hitting on part! I didn't know he was going to turn out to be fantastic! haha. I shoulda though, my sister met her fiance at the bar too! I know where to hunt for true love :D

16. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

I got the face to face. Looks like i'll be in Vancouver for the Spring interviews!! ;D

17. kate003

kate003 New Member

Congrats Sam!!!! Sooo exciting :)

18. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Thanks Kate! I was really excited when i found out. Almost as excited as i was when i got IN last time. Just happy to have made it this far. :) I will see YOU in Vancouver.

19. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

y'all best believe I got me a face to face!!

20. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Congrats!!! I'm going to guess Kim?
    ;D