Canadian 2012

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by xxzazzzxx, Jul 4, 2011.

1. roxy84

roxy84 New Member

People found out if they were accepted yesterday and all the dates except 1 are in feb-july. There is one in attractions going sept. There are people on the waiting list, but there will be dates opening during this time period. So there will be many dates august onward for your group.

2. roxy84

roxy84 New Member

I'm glad you are applying again next year. I'm sorry things didn't work out, and I'm a little surprised too. Your enthusiasm and love for Disney is very apparent here. Take your experience from this time so you can rock it next time :)

3. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Yeah, I'm really bummed... I guess we'll see...

4. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Ahhhhlala! Time is slow right now....really slow!

5. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

I'm getting a phone interview !! Yaay !

6. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

Congrats! But wow! That took a while. lol!
    You can now join us in the waiting game!

7. jc09fp

jc09fp New Member

Hey all!
    Just wondering if there is anyone new out there...just applied or waiting to hear if you are getting a phone interview?? This thread has gotten really long, should we start a new one?? Just a thought :)
    Im hoping to go to the interviews in Toronto...applied last week waiting to hear about a phone interview.

Im really bored at work...and trying to be patient.
    That is all :)

8. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

Hi Disney2012!

You are definitely not alone. There are more people joining everyday! I'm hoping to go to the Toronto interviews too, however I have already had my phone interview last month. But then again, I applied around July and decided to go to the Spring Toronto interviews instead of the Fall Montreal ones. Let me tell you, it has been a long, long, long wait! Still waiting to see if I get F2F! Deadline for application is coming up fast so I think we'll be getting more information soon! Hang in there! We're all this together!

9. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

I'm waiting for more people who are going to apply in July :) Too bad I can't reapply with you guys!

10. jc09fp

jc09fp New Member

They let you guys know in Montreal pretty much right away eh???

11. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

totally second a new forum !! this one is getting loooong :)