Canadian CRP F2F Interviews... Ahhh I hate waiting!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Hey Jenn, don't give up hope! Wait list isn't a no, you could still go!

Kathleen, as far as I'm aware, there have been people accepted for March. I believe there was a March 9 departure date and a March 23rd departure date.

2. Hey, guys. I'm on the waiting list too. It's okay, though! Lots of people on the waiting list get accepted! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

3. Jason

Jason New Member

Opportunity List'd. All I have to say is if there is anyone here who did get accepted, accepted the offer and is still isn't sure they want to go...I can think of someone who would be GLADLY willing to take your spot ;)

Congrats to all those who are heading down though! I'll be popping down for a visit for sure though :)

4. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

i was just wondering for those of you who got in, how many of you have applied for Disney before?

5. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Well I did the ICP in 2006 but have never applied for this program before

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Same here, I did the International College Program previously but had never applied for the Cultural Rep program

7. Jason

Jason New Member

Side note for all those who did get in...I am also a Travel Agent on the side *cough* haha

8. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

did everyone who get into CRP do the ICP first?

9. vanessao

vanessao New Member

sadly im waitlisted :( but im holding out hope

10. jackattack

jackattack New Member

No not everyone, there is 4 of us thus far who have done the ICP and been accepted into CRP

11. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

wait listed ... man it sucks but better then a rejection I suppose

12. j-steff

j-steff New Member

Thanks!!!!!

Congrats to those who got in and for those who have been waitlisted, dont give up hope just yet!! spots are bound to open at some point!!

13. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

i'm waiting patiently for the call to come: "Jenn, A spot has opened and we need you." Oh boy would that make my LIFE! haha

14. ZZZ10

ZZZ10 New Member

I just got word exactly 1 min 26 secs ago that i have reached the F2F interviews in early 2010. I only applied about 3 weeks ago so i was surprised to see how fast this process has been up to this point, but now the wait begins!

15. amyanne

amyanne New Member

That's awesome! Will you be attending the Vancouver date?

16. ZZZ10

ZZZ10 New Member

I was told the interviews will either be held in Montreal or Toronto or both cities ( I live in Montreal). I personally wouldn't mind if they were held only in Toronto so i could make a little trip out of it :)

17. ZZZ10

ZZZ10 New Member

p.s. other than Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, any other canadian cities they usually interview in?

18. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

they have made it official that there will at least be a vancouver interview... I am hoping for an east coast interview just in case being on the waitlist doesnt work out.

19. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Has anyone from Canada been taken off of the waitlist yet???

20. omgmeve

omgmeve New Member

I'm from Montreal too! Maybe we'll bump into each other at the F2F :)