Canadian CRP F2F Interviews... Ahhh I hate waiting!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Oct 27, 2009.

1. amyanne

amyanne New Member

As far as I know, spring interviews are west coast and fall interview are east coast...

2. ZZZ10

ZZZ10 New Member

I was just repeating what Kristen said, she mentionned Toronto or Montreal when she phoned me about a week ago, she could of been mistaken. Hopefully if it is only west coast theres a city a little closer than vancouver :p

3. ZZZ10

ZZZ10 New Member

This whole discussion got me curious so I had to ask Kristen:

"Many thanks for your email. We will be visiting Vancouver in the Spring as well as at least 1 or 2 additional cities, in which one would be in the East due to how the population of Canada is dispersed."

so there's our answer :D

4. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

Well I don't remember hearing about anyone getting off it and I know I am still on it.

5. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

me too im still on it. hopefully not for much longer!

6. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

I'm from the UK, but I've been on the list for just short of 3 months :-(

I really want that call! Good luck to all the waiting Canadians!

7. ZZZ10

ZZZ10 New Member

We should be finding out where the Canadian F2F will be held in 4-5 days, I hateeeeeee waiting :p

8. amyanne

amyanne New Member

I know hey!? I'm definitely looking forward to having a place and date.
    Until then, this still doesn't quite seem real.

9. jackattack

jackattack New Member

I've been accepted but don't start until May... but as for when it feels real? When you're sitting in the presentation room looking around at all the other hopefuls, thats when it was real for me. Unfortunately, now I simply wait until my arrival date. I'm so jealous of those who start Feb 2nd...thats you Matt lol. :D

10. wesleyboyd

wesleyboyd New Member

I'm so excited for the F2F interviews! Where are most people coming from? we should all go for dinner somewhere after the interviews, maybe a drink to ease the nerves :p

Also! If someone who has gone through the Canadian F2F already, could give me an idea of what happens at the interviews,that would be great. I dont know whether to wear a full suit, or just a dress shirt and tie? I dont want to stand out too much. Any suggestions? I did read the interview section of this site, but, its very general, may not necessarily apply to Canada!

11. jackattack

jackattack New Member

My recommendation is dress to impress. What you wear can give the recruiters an idea of your seriousness in applying for the program. I would make sure your hair is professional and your clothing is business attire - no wrinkles! There were definitely guys in suits at the interview. As for how the interviews go, it seemed to be a little different for each applicant. The best advice I have is to go into the interview as yourself! Show them why you want and deserve to work for the Walt Disney company and what you are going to bring to the guest experience. Be prepared to talk about yourself and what your life as a Canadian is like :). Other than that, have a great time and do your best to ease your nerves. Remember, the interviewers are disney people too ;D

12. ZZZ10

ZZZ10 New Member

So now all we're missing is the confirmation of the exact location of the interviews within each city (Montreal,Toronto,Halifax,Vancouver) and the exact time/date of these and these will eb given this week, so were almost there!!!

13. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

Ahhhh!! I really want to book my flight, but I need to know what week the Vancouver ones are going to be. I already have a place to stay (although my friend doesn't know it yet :p) oh will by next week I should be able to book it. I can't wait time is finally starting to speed up.

14. wesleyboyd

wesleyboyd New Member

Thanks for the non-update! I was so excited when I saw the words disney update..but it didnt say anything we didnt already know.

15. it's me too...ahhhhhhh...

16. ZZZ10

ZZZ10 New Member

Hey everyone! Just wondering what cities you will be interviewing in early march?
    I confirmed for the March 1st date in Montreal

17. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

I'm off the waitlist now. How about you?

18. aimeerose

aimeerose New Member

I have my interview in Montreal on March 2nd. It is pretty ridiculous how excited I am for it.

19. ZZZ10

ZZZ10 New Member

So i just saw the email showing where my interview will be held on March 1st and Montreal, turns out its at the Travel & Tourism school I'm currently attending (Until february 22nd) so at least i'll be less nervous knowing that the surroundings are familiar :D

20. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

I am still on it but a lot of people have been coming off lately so I am still optimistic bout the whole thing. :D