Canadian ICPers

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by brynna87, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Canadian_Sara

Canadian_Sara New Member

The international alumni summer program is not really a summer program, it goes from May to November and it seems that anyone going on it is only in quick service.

I have to take a semester off of uni, but Im not too worried about it ::)

Sara
    xoxoxoxo

2. EastCoastGirl

EastCoastGirl New Member

there are tons of canadians down here. i have 5 other roommates and we are all canadians, and theres another apt full of all canadians too, and all of us are here until aug 25th. if funny when americans find out where your from... ill let you guys find that out for your selfs tho :p

3. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

HEY ECG.............
    What program are ya on?? Are you there for a year???

What complex are you living in?? ALL CANADIANS in one apartment??

WHAT WHAT WHAT????? :eek:

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I think its just the ICP's who usually get put in apartments with everyone of the same nationality. If you're a cultural rep, I think they'll mix it up a lot more.

5. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

ya i think thats to bad.......you guys should have the experiance of getting to live and know people from around the world too.......... i think living with some one from another country will be half the fun.....

6. Mom of an Applicant

Mom of an Applicant New Member

Well, I've just been trying to convince my Cdn ICPer daughter to not come home! She's very unhappy with how things are going down there... telling her she needs to give it a chance, but it's been much harder to meet people than she thought...

7. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

Noooooo....haha. There's lots of cool people on this message board that are there right now, and a bunch more like me (not that I'm saying I'm cool) coming down there in a couple weeks. Has she ever lived in university res or anything like that, or is it totally new? I felt that way when I started living in residence in my first year of university four years ago, I think its completely normal. A lot of it is the 'my family needs me at home' thing, which I think takes even longer to get over, but it shows that she cares a lot about you guys at home.

8. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

oops posted twice

9. Mom of an Applicant

Mom of an Applicant New Member

Thanks for the reply Tom! Yes, she did stay in residence this year, but was only 30 minutes from home and was here quite a bit.