Canadian phone calls???

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by brad, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Anyone in toronto now able to give me a weather update?
    I'm from Vancouver an have never been in cold weather before (we're big wimps here)
    I don't really have a proper jacket so I'm just going to bring lots of layers, will I die?
    Thanks! Can't wait for the interviews!

2. brad

brad New Member

Right now its -10, going up to -5, then the next two days will be around the freezing point. There is also a winter storm watch right now too.

3. Timitu

Timitu New Member

It is not that bad at the moment, but that is coming from someone who loves the cold. It will be bad weather though. Winter storm. You should call the air port before you leave. I know so many people flying tomorrow so hopefully all flights will remain going. Have a safe trip.

Wow everyone, it is actually here. 24 hours from now we will be getting ready to eat? Or eating together. That will be so neat. Still feels so unreal. My neighbors leave for Cuba tomorrow morning so I get to go over to their place for the morning so I can do my mega crazy facebook status count down. LOL. :) Hope everyone gets lots of rest tonight that are going for theirs tomorrow. That will be the hardest thing I think. To sleep when your just so excited. Hope everyone has a safe trip, and see thoese coming to the Dinner, tomorrow night.

4. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

The night before my interview in calgary I got little to no sleep for reasons that i was excited and others that are just tooo funny to even talk about

5. va_nessa

va_nessa New Member

funny now...
    not so funny then...

Good luck guys!! you'll do great and then I'll get you meet you all down in Orlando

6. Timitu

Timitu New Member

It is beginning to really hit now. I am so excited. I leave at 2:30pm so hopefully I can make it there ok. Good luck to everyone with the CP interviews this afternoon. And cant wait to meet everyone tonight. :)

7. IloveTink

IloveTink New Member

as if its all over and the wait begins...

8. IloveTink

IloveTink New Member

its now the 12 and were still waiting.....lol

9. Kaytee

Kaytee New Member

Awww looks like I just missed out on all the interviews. I wanted to come down but I didn't know when they were taking place and I was still working full time at my previous job. I was just laid off on Feb 8th so it looks like I missed the interviews by a couple days...I guess I will have to try next year.

10. Timitu

Timitu New Member

You can always try for the ones out west if you really wanted. Just have your resame in around September or October. Keep an eye out on the Cast-A-Way page for when the next Canadian interviews are. It sucks at this point, wish they had summer interviews. I just missed them last year. And it was a long wait around for the Ontario interviews again. (And now I leave December 2008 so even more waiting is to come.) LOL.