Canadian's 2012-2013

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CanadianCole, Nov 15, 2011.

1. majorjessica

majorjessica New Member

Guys, this is real! We're actually going to meet each other at a Disney interview! I can't wait to you fellow Vancouver interviewee's.

And emsuth, my interview was November 3rd, so almost exactly one month ago.

2. SarahRad

SarahRad New Member

I just scheduled my phone interview for Monday! Hope I make it through! :D

Btw, I don't suppose anybody knows when the F2F interviews actually are, do they? Just "early 2012"??

3. majorjessica

majorjessica New Member

God luck SarahRad! The phone interviews are pretty quick and easy so no panicking necessary, haha.

All I was told about the Face to Face interviews is that they will be in February, so lots more waiting involved of course.

4. emsuth

emsuth New Member

Best of luck SarahRad!!!!!! You'll do fine! Just be positive! Kirsten is so nice and you'll feel comfortable, I'm sure!!

Oh jeez, I only had my phone interview on Monday and I am already soooo anxious!!!!! I have really strong positive feelings though!

5. mywonderland

mywonderland New Member

Congratulations to everyone who got through to the next stage ... one step closer! It will be nice to meet everyone finally.

Good luck to everyone who has had their phone interview and is now waiting .. I'm sure everyone did great and I wish you all the best of luck!

6. majorjessica

majorjessica New Member

Aha, we're all so Canadian, and by that I mean supportive! Love it.

7. SarahRad

SarahRad New Member

I had my phone interview about an hour ago. I'm just coming down off the adrenaline. :p

The questions were all easy and straightforward, just like you've said! But I still feel like I fumbled or didn't say the right thing. :S

She said I should hear if I'm through in about 3-4 weeks. Time to hurry up and wait I guess. :)

8. Labur

Labur New Member

I had my interview last week! I think it went well :)

Kristen is so nice. I got a little choked up when having to say what I love about Canada. It's just such an amazing country!
    haha I wish everyone the best of luck!

9. majorjessica

majorjessica New Member

Great job guys! Only three days until applications close now, hopefully we'll all find out more then! In the meantime, what's everyone got planned for Christmas?

10. natalieCanada

natalieCanada New Member

Got to F2f interviews in February! I had my phone interview last Tuesday so it shouldn't take too long for people to hear!

Anyone going to the Toronto F2F?

11. DanBursey

DanBursey New Member

Congrats Natz. I received an invite to F2F today to, so I'd say for those who interviewed in the last week or so you should get word soon. I'm probably going to Vancouver.

12. springgurl

springgurl New Member

I got through to the F2F too!! I'm not too sure which one I'll be going to, it just depends on the dates

13. majorjessica

majorjessica New Member

Congrats everyone! I'm excited that the application process is moving along now. :D

14. Magical.Partridge

Magical.Partridge New Member

Hi! :D I applied in October, had a phone interview and have been accepted for the F2F! :) is anyone else for sure going to the Vancouver location? (I am since I live 45 minutes away haha).
    Also the best of luck for those still waiting!

15. nb guy :)

nb guy :) New Member

Yay!! I'm going to the F2F too!! Shocked that I found out today since it wasn't even a week after my phone interview. Congrats everyone, see some of you in Toronto :)

16. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

I'll be going to TORONTO !!

Whose excited !! ? :D

17. katiem

katiem New Member

Got my email today!! I'll be going to the F2F in Vancouver!! SO excited!! :D

18. emsuth

emsuth New Member

YAY! I received my invite to the F2F in Vancouver!!! I'm so excited to meet everybody!!
    Anybody else from Vancouver Island?!
    Congrats to all who made it through the phone interviews!!

19. SarahRad

SarahRad New Member

Hi emsuth.
    I haven't heard back if I'm going to the F2F yet, but I'm from Vancouver Island (Comox Valley).
    Hopefully I'll be seeing you at the Vancouver interviews. *fingers crossed*

20. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

anyone else going to toronto interviews ? :)