Canadians accepted into final stage??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by jordanj942, Aug 25, 2009.

1. I don't want to find out in due time, I want to find out nooooooooooooow!

:p

2. wesleyboyd

wesleyboyd New Member

DUE TIME IS TOO LONG. Its like when people say that you can't just rest on your laurels, I think that sounds plenty good. not really, I just want to know.. NOW

3. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Count yourselves lucky. You've had less time to wait than the UK people. They haven't even heard about F2F interviews yet. Or if they have, they've all run away from these forums. I want my fellow brits back!!!

4. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

They have heard today. Lots of noise on a new board! :)

5. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

I just heard today! So pumped for f2f its not even funny!

6. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Congrats! ;D All that waiting pays off in the end!

7. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

I got the email to day saying I was invited to the face to face. I can't wait, now I just have to start figuring out what to wear.

8. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

haha, as soon as i found out i was going to the f2f i went out and bought an outfit! Oh man, i am sooo excited!

9. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

the sad thing is I have known what I wanted to wear to face to face before I applied lol ... just need to buy a new pair of dress pants or mend the ones that I have lol ... the waiting seems like nothing anymore after you get the news lol I am just so excited to hear where they will be held

10. I still have to get my outfit! Have some time yet, plus I'm getting paid next week, so I'll be able to afford something really nice. :) Soooo excited!

11. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

Anyone have any idea of where they may be held in Ontario. Probably Toronto??

12. jackattack

jackattack New Member

There is a good chance that it'll be TO, but who knows for sure

13. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Hard to say given that so few of the applicants actually post on here, but given that there's a good handful of us not far from Toronto, I'd say the odds are good for it!

14. musicman06

musicman06 New Member

Anyone know where the f2f will be on the west coast? Either Calgary or Vancouver? Maybe both?

15. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

At this point it's really tough to know as we don't know what cities a lot of the applicants are more concentrated around. Or maybe they'll just pick more of a mid-way point for the Western peeps? Who knows!? haha We just gotta keep patient and wait for Kristen to give us a shout with the interview locations/dates! It'll come pretty soon I think!

16. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

Hooray!

I can hardly wait! I don't even care where it is I will travel all across Canada for the F2F!!!

:D

17. I hear the western ones are usually in Vancouver, but I could be wrong. Just so excited about it!

18. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

Same here, I will go anywhere!! haha, we are all such a dedicated group! Horray.

19. Moksgmol

Moksgmol New Member

WOOHOO! Accepted off the waitlist today, so I won't be seeing all of you at the interviews... but I'm positive that I'll meet some of you down there! Best of luck, and for those of you who are put onto the list be patient. I thought I was done for after almost the entire period had gone by but in just over five weeks I'll be there ;)
    So all the best, enjoy the process, and I'll see you there!
    Have a Disney Day,
    Moks

20. Congratulations! That's so great, I'm so happy for you! :)