Canadians Anyone?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Canadian Cowgirl, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Canadian Cowgirl

Canadian Cowgirl New Member

Hey To All Accepted Applicants,

My name is Cara Haughton from Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada and I am arriving in June '06 for the cultural representative program in merchandising at the Canadian Pavillion- I just want to know who all are Canadians that will still be there in June '06!!

See Everyone In June~ I am so excited!!

:)

2. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Hmmm... I was first offered June 13th but I took June 20th...now I wonder if I had taken June 13th I would've had gotten merch. Now my head hurts, this is irretating.

Well, good luck to you, I arrive a week later. See you around.

3. Nitsa

Nitsa New Member

Ah!! Cara. I haven't seen you for forever. are you still at tru, Amanda J and I are currently applying for the program, hopefully we get to go with you. that's so awesome!!

Nitsa

4. but then we wouldn't get to work together Jay - it all turned out for the best <3 :D

5. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Whoa hold on am I reading theres someone who works at Toys R Us? Cuz I do lol.

6. Beth

Beth New Member

Just out of interest is anyone from near Fernie??

7. Canadian Cowgirl

Nitsa,

Nope I transferred to the University of Calgary in Fall 05, so I don't live in Kamloops anymore! Good Luck to you and Amanda on applying!

Cara

8. Katja322

Katja322 New Member

Im from Banff, starting June 20th in attractions

Cara - how do you like UofC???? Thats where I went! When do you startin June?

9. Nitsa

Nitsa New Member

Hey Cara. No wonder I haven't seen you since the geology exam in dec '04. Hope you're having fun there, Jenny and Leslie are down there too.

TRU stands for thompson rivers university, but i so wish i worked at toys 'r' us.. that'd be wicked awesome.

10. Jorden

Jorden New Member

ah sounds good then lol

11. Carissa

Carissa New Member

Hey Cara.
    My name is Carissa im from Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. I am arriving April 25th, working f&b in the Canadian Pavillion!

12. Canadian Cowgirl

Carissa

Ahhh- I will see you when I come down there in June!! I arrive on June 13, in Merchandising!

Nitsa

Ya its been awhile- Hope all is well at home in Kamloops!

Katja

I really enjoy U of C, I live in Rez, good stuff and close to class!! I just transferred here, I am going in to get my BComm in Tourism and Marketing, U of C is good so far!!

13. Katja322

Katja322 New Member

Cara - I did the same program - do you have Simon as one of your professors?? He was my favourite!

14. trucanadiangurl

trucanadiangurl New Member

Hi my name is Tanis, and I cant believe it but I will be there on [glow=red,2,300]TUESDAY[/glow]

I am working in F7B, I wil see you there!
    Can't wait guys!

15. DisneyCandice

DisneyCandice New Member

[size=10pt]Hi My name is Candice from Coquitlam. I am coming to Disney on March 28th for food and beverage!! I am as well counting down the days until I leave. Can't wait to meet everyone and start the adventure of a lifetime!! See you all soon!!

Also check out my blog at www.candilane.blogspot.com :)

16. OMG cool!
    I live in Fort Langley and I'm March 28th F&B too!!!
    Thats so cool :) Can't wait to see you there! Add me to your msn :D

17. Carissa

Carissa New Member

Hey,
    Tessa were u at the interviews in nov/05 in vancouver??

18. yeah I was :)

I was in the front row and I had a teal satin scarf if that helps you remember me.....

19. Carissa

Carissa New Member

..I don't think I remember anyone really the whole interview flew by!! Its great to see someone eles thats going from the same one!!! Are you going in March? or April?

20. emma

emma New Member

u know i think i may be gettin, trucanadian girl as my roomate!!! lol mayeb not tho, i knwo im getting one on tuesday and ur the only person ive cum across whos arrieving so if it is u! then hello! x