Canadians Anyone?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Canadian Cowgirl, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Emily

Emily New Member

Hello!

My name is Emily and I am from Niagara-on-the-Lake Ontario! I am going down December 5th for Canadian Food and Beverage! Even though it is far away, still exciting, I'll be working with you Kel!

2. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Kel and Emily I am TOTALLY working with ya'll!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!

This is SOO exciting!! I to am F&B for Dec.5th!!

Let the countdown begin girls!!

3. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Hey guys! I'm Stephanie from Halifax, NS and i'm going down June 13 to work in Canadian F&B! I can't wait to meet all of you! Congrats on the positions!!! My msn is smiley_335@hotmail.com ... if you wanna chat! :D

4. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

CONGRATS STEPHANIE!!
    I will probably be flying out of Halifax Dec.5th!! I have my parents living NOT very far from you in Bridgewater and I want to go and spend some quality time with them before I embark on my MOUSE JOURNEY!!

Se ya down there!!
    ;D

5. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

haha thanks spa. I'm from Hali, but i'm currently living in Wolfville, not too far from Bridgewater! Where are you from?

6. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

I am actually from here in Ontario but the family is ALL OVER the East there!! I even have some from good ole Newfoundland!! HAHAHAHAH My father and uncle and grandfather are born and raised in Halifax but family moved out to Bridgewater area when I was a youngin!!
    We have property in Mahone Bay area. I look forward to getting a home on that property over looking the ocean for when I NEED a holiday!!

Going to be flying into Halifax probably around Oct. so I can spend a month or so with the family before I fly out for Disney!!

7. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

That sounds great! I hear Halifax is a beautiful place ;) haha

8. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

OH YOUR FUNNY GIRL!! ;)

9. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

I try ;D

10. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I'm flying out May 14th for I think it was Food and Bev, I think I was too in shock to remember what Eric said about the position, I remember quickservice, so I'm assumine F&B.

Anyways, after seeing the U of C discussion, I think I have to stand up for my school. U of A school of business!!! yeah!!!!!! Although, to be quite honest, most people say that U of C's school of business is better, but it depends on what you're looking for. Like I'm taking a bilingual BComm in Human Resource Management and U of C doesn't offer bilingual BComms...

I'm thinking of a career with Disney as well after I graduate in the HR department, we'll see how it all works out...
    See y'all down there!

Matt

11. malsywals

malsywals New Member

As if there are already people for Decemeber!! I arrived in December!! I haven't been here for that long already, have I?!
    Cheers,
    Mallory

12. DM

DM New Member

U of A buisness rocks, (I really like there library).

13. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

It does rock! Are you at the U of A DM? What are you taking?

hab_happy@hotmail.com for anyone who wants to chat :D

14. Jorden

Jorden New Member

lol I'm at the UofA (Education). I live in HUB!

15. DM

DM New Member

I am at U of A, just in arts right now taking the prerequisites for buisness

16. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah I'm thinking if I'm really liking working for Disney, I'll be getting a business after degree to go with my Ed degree.

17. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Sweet, that's good to hear, both DM and Jorden. Business is definitely the way to go! in my opinion anyway

18. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

OMG!!!
    I've succumbed to the temptation of putting a ticker in my signature?
    What is the world coming too?!?

19. Jorden

Jorden New Member

lol there is nothing wrong with that (at least on this site anyway lol).

But yeah for me I'm sure I'll like working for Disney, but if imo it's more fun for me than teaching I'm going to explore how to turn it into my career. As shown by my current choice of degree, the money dosn't matter to me (as long as I can make a living), my job just needs to be fun!

20. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Hey Jorden,

So you're at the U of A right now right? And you're going to WDW for a year? How did you coordinate that with the university? I never really looked into it, but I would love to be there longer, and if you're there for a year, do you know if you get to take the Disney Univesity classes?