Canadians applying in July 2010

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by MeganHitachiin, Jun 6, 2010.

1. katie217

katie217 New Member

i just got the same email!! very excited, i've never been to Toronto and id love to go!!

2. BCMC101

BCMC101 New Member

I got the e mail too so excited. I hope i get in:) who will be going to toronto for the interview??

3. nladams

nladams New Member

BCMC101
    Hopefully we make it to the interview!! I'll have my fingers crossed for you too!!

katie217
    You'll love Toronto! Hopefully we make it and i'll see you there!

4. katie217

katie217 New Member

woot! im very excited to hopefully meet you all in toronto! fingers crossed for everyone!!

5. jslussier

jslussier New Member

Toronto is a little far, but for a face 2 face interview i'll get there. I would probably have to miss some school, but I don't care!!

6. vanessao

vanessao New Member

I can't wait for October!! I'm fitting in my visit home around the interview so it will be an exciting time. Hopefully we all have our interviews the same day and can meet up the night before!

7. katie217

katie217 New Member

definatly! we should all plan to stay in the same hotel or something!

8. BCMC101

BCMC101 New Member

where is everyone coming from to toronto? lol i live so close only an hour away:p But i cant wait for the interview it should be fun to meet people:)

9. katie217

katie217 New Member

if i get selected, i'll be flying all the way to toronto from BC! looong flight haha

10. BCMC101

BCMC101 New Member

WOW ya long flight! don't they have an interview in Vancouver? toronto is so far :)

11. jslussier

jslussier New Member

I'm from Bromont, so an hour from Montreal. I'll probably be flying or taking the train for a the f2f interview.

12. katie217

katie217 New Member

yeah but the interviews will be next spring for late 2011, i'd rather get hired for early 2011! :p

13. vanessao

vanessao New Member

I'm from Ontario (about 2 hours from Toronto) but I will be coming in from the Yukon, so I will definitly be there the night before :)

14. emactavish

emactavish New Member

I got the email too! I am from Montreal, so I will be driving down to To. I think!

15. jslussier

jslussier New Member

i'm from quebec too, but will depends on the day if i'm flying or driving there...if it's a week day i won't have choice to fly but if it's during the weekend maybe i'll be driving and spend one extra day in Toronto!

16. nammers

nammers New Member

I'm in Calgary...I will be flying!

17. BCMC101

BCMC101 New Member

I think the toronto interviews will be fun (hopefully we all get to go :p ) sounds like there will be alot of people there! cant wait to meet everyone :)

18. jslussier

jslussier New Member

The wait is SO LONG...it,s gonna be a week tomorrow since we receive the yummy updates e-mail...so another 1-2 weeks to wait to know fi we are going to the face2face interview...PAINFUL

19. nammers

nammers New Member

Got My Email for today for my F2F interview! I am so excited!! ;D

20. BCMC101

BCMC101 New Member

just got the e mail going to the f2f interviews in toronto so excited