Canadians applying in July 2010

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by MeganHitachiin, Jun 6, 2010.

1. emactavish

emactavish New Member

Just got the email too! See you all in To!! Fun!!!!!

2. katie217

katie217 New Member

got my email too!! so excited! congrats everyone so far!!!!

3. nladams

nladams New Member

GOT THE EMAIL TOO!!! ;D

4. jslussier

jslussier New Member

I'll be in TO too...can't wait for the date!!!

5. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

Got my email too!!!
    I'll be heading to the Montreal interviews. UGH! Six month wait!!! Sooo long!

6. vanessao

vanessao New Member

Can't wait for October! It will be an awesome time! Good luck to everyone, I think we will all get it!

7. MaeB

MaeB New Member

I sent my application last week and got an email from Kristen today for the phone interview! I'm a bit older than it appears most applicants are but I have tour guide experience and a History degree so I'm hoping that helps! How long did you all wait for the phone call? 3 weeks is a very broad time line! :D

8. vanessao

vanessao New Member

Just got the email with the date of the interview, it will be October 2nd in Toronto at Ryerson University, now all I have to do is get the travel stuff taken care of!!

9. BCMC101

BCMC101 New Member

got the e mail see everyone october 2nd so excited to meet everyone

10. nladams

nladams New Member

Can't wait to meet everyone on October 2nd...just confirmed with Kristen that I will attending!! ;D

11. katie217

katie217 New Member

just booked my flight, car, and hotel! so excited! cant wait to meet everyone!!

12. jslussier

jslussier New Member

Katie where are you gonna stay??

13. katie217

katie217 New Member

The Metropolitan Hotel. its just a few blocks from the university...closest hotel i could find

14. ariella

ariella New Member

Hey everyone, my name is Ariella and I'll be attending the face 2 face interviews in Toronto. My interview is October 3rd though, does anyone else have that date?

I'm from Sudbury, Ontario and have done the ICP twice before in 09 and this past summer. First time applying for the CRP and am really excited about the idea of going down there for a year!

15. A47Keez90

A47Keez90 Guest

Mine is on the 3rd as well.

16. ariella

ariella New Member

Yay someone else! I was getting a bit worried since everyone else seemed to be on the 2cd ;D

17. jslussier

jslussier New Member

are you guys apply for the CRP or ICP??

18. A47Keez90

A47Keez90 Guest

19. nammers

nammers New Member

I am on the 3rd as well!

20. Rin

Rin New Member

Hello! My name is Arin and I'm from B.C. Haven't booked my plane or hotel yet, but am SUPER excited to go! How cold is it in Toronto in the beginning of October?

My email said my interview was on the second. Maybe it was the time you replied at? It did say first come first serve so maybe some people were bumped to the next day.