Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Maybe you won't have to. After the interview, you'll be riding high on Disney!

2. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

that is very true! You'll have to blast the Disney music and DANCE!!!

3. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

ahhah thats way cheaper too!

4. princess_shayna

haha totally! And even more fun!!!

5. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

ohhh god i jsut want to know when it is!!!!!!!!!!!! like honestly refresh my e mail every five min!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I NEED AN OUTFIT

would a high waisted skirt with blouse and blazer work?

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Yes, that's exactly what I wore to mine ;)

But honestly, I think that would be fine

7. princess_shayna

Yes I think thats totally appropriate! Wear like nylons or something though cause in the Disney Look Book they always want girls to wear something over your legs! A blouse is good too and def go for the blazer overtop because that is more businessy looking - with some classy heels but not too high - stick with a businessish look! Thats my rwo cents anyways!! You're def on the right track :)

8. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

So its really no big deal...

BUT THE VANCOUVER INTERVIEWS ARE ON THE 2nd OF MARCH!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

which means i should know if my dreams are coming true by the 16th of MARCH!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

9. jslussier

jslussier New Member

MONTREAL ON A SATURDAY!!! I CAN'T HOPE BETTER!!!

10. princess_shayna

hooray! I'm glad you guys are getting dates you want!!!

11. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Yeah! Good luck guys!!! I'm sure you'll rock the interviews!

jslussier, not too long after you celebrate getting the job, you'll be celebrating a Stanley Cup victory eh? lol, GO HABS!!!

12. jslussier

jslussier New Member

Exactly!!!! on may the will be a huge party for the cup in Montreal for sure....They just having a bad moment but they will came back ffor the REAL season in spring when everyone will be recovery!!! go habs go...Sorry to tell you that Matt but Oilers won't stop us...maybe the bruins tho...damn it

13. princess_shayna

lol oh... Matt your die-hard habs aren't you???

You like the oilers over the habs? nooo...

14. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Oh, I'm definitely not an Oilers fan.... lol
    They're probably one of my least favorite teams. I was lucky enough to be at the game where they got trounced by the Sabres 10-2. It was awesome!

Yeah, I love the Canadiens!!! Price will lead them to the cup! I despise the Bruins, they should not be doing as good as the are. I especially hate Ryder, he did absolutely nothing for the Habs.

15. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Go Flames Go! :D but they probably won't win... but I'll still cheer for them!

16. jslussier

jslussier New Member

17. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

This doesn't really relate to the original topic anymore... but, what was with the horrible game last night(MTL vs. CGY)? 2 shots in the 2nd period and 2 SH goals against? Where is Montreal's powerhouse PP? Mark Streit couldn't have made all that difference. They're all playing like crap and are being lazy, there's no excuse! (Except Lapierre of course, he's always giving it 110%) Sorry, that is my little rant because they really shouldn't be playing that bad. I will say this, if they can't pull out a win against the horrible Oilers, then this season is over!

18. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

MY DAD WORKED THAT GAME!

ahahh brad lazarowich #86!

19. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

You mean as a ref or linesman? Cool! I don't blame the refs for that game, it was the Canadien's fault, they played with no emotion.

20. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

ya he's a linesman hahah