Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

That's awesome! Do you get any perks out of it? Some free NHL tix every now and then maybe? ;D

2. Peever

Peever New Member

Go Leafs GO! *ducks and covers from incoming objects*

Im from Northwestern Ontario die hard Leaf nation haha. Anyway a note of the original topic a few of my friends from College here in Winnipeg are thinking of applying now that ive done it :). Will keep you posted!

By the way just want to remind the habs fans of the stomping the leafs gave them a couple weeks back 5-2 if Im not mistaken :D hehe. *hides again*

3. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Thats awesome! A few of my friends are thinking of applying too... seen as I talk about it all the time! :D

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Actually I think it was 6-2... lol

Yeah, that was a brutal game... They seem to be starting to pull things back together though, so that is good news.

As for friends who are thinking of applying, tell them they will regret it if they don't! I'm sure they can be coerced into doing so ;)

5. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

no tickets no :(

but i do get to go on the ICE beside luongo this friday cos its my dad;s 1500th game

soooo pumped!!

like on the ice!!! :D :D :D

6. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Hey! It seems like most of the interviews are over for 2009 so I thought this topic should be bumped up! Anyone for 2010? Any Calgarians out there? I am super excited to apply, it is practically all I think about :)

7. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I know it is exciting eh?

I'm not from Calgary, but pretty close. I'm from Edmonton, but if it helps, I've always liked Calgary better! :)

And I'm sure the Red Mile was rockin' tonight! Now that my Habs are out, let's go Flames!!!

8. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I am not from Alberta at all, rather from BC but I am reapplying in July :) woot woot!!! pumped to begin the process all over again.

9. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Mousefreak, aren't you on the waitlist? You don't have to go through it all again do you?

10. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

ahaha matt my name is kimberly :p

ya i am on the waitlist...so i am going to see how that goes... if i dont get a call by end of july i am just reapplying...

11. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Yeah, go Flames! It was quite the game last night! :D

Do you guys know how many interview locations they do across Canada? Like, do they have one in the west, east and central or just one single location for all the interviews? If they came to Alberta or BC that would be awesome, but I would fly to Ontario or wherever if I had to. Thanks! ;)

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Ok Kimberly, I'll make sure I remember that, lol
    You didn't tell me that before right? I would feel bad if I should have known... Anyway, 2010 is gonna be an awesome year!!! Hopefully you don't need to interview again.

I believe they did 2 sets of interviews this last time around, one in the east, one in the west. When I interviewed in 2006, I had to fly out to Toronto since I missed the Western interviews. At that time they did Vancouver and Calgary in the fall, and then Toronto, Montreal and Halifax in the Spring. But I believe that's changed now since Yummy jobs is doing the recruiting now and not Cast-A-Way.
    The last round was Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in any case they should have one in the west. I believe they'll see where most of the applicants are from before they set the actual locations.

13. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Ok, yeah I assumed they would see where the highest volume of applicants are from first. Thanks! Ahh so excited ;D

14. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

2010 will be an awesome year!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohoooooooooooooo!

And definitely there should be at least 3 interview locations - west, middle, and east i'm assuming - at least!

I CAN'T WAIT TO APPLY IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers already and the process hasn't even started yet! lol!

15. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Oh I know!! Pretty much all I do is think about WDW and the interviews and all that fun stuff! July can't come soon enough... :D Sooo exciting!

16. Jenalya

Jenalya New Member

I am not from Canada, but i want to read and write a little bit with you if it is OK?
    I apply for the CRP 2010 too and if i get it we meet us there! So i think it would be a great idea to write with you before! ;-)

17. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

It is more than ok! It's great to meet people from different countries and that is one of the things that makes the CRP so great! Where are you from? Are you excited to apply?

18. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

2010 is going to be the best year EVER!!! No lie.

It doesn't matter where you're from, just where you're going.... and that's Disney World!!! ;D

19. Jenalya

Jenalya New Member

Hey , Thats true! I come from Germany, so if all work well, i going to the German Pavillon. :D
    Oh yes i am so exited since i appling for Disney! Now its time to wait for the Interviews there in Germany until October..!

20. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Waiting is the hardest part but hopefully it will all be worth it!! Good luck to everyone applying :)

And I agree... 2010 is going to be an awesome year!!! ;)