Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Oooh I would like that version of the song too! Haven't found it yet though...
    I want to be there right now too! Only a month and a bit left before applying!

GOOD LUCK JENALYA!!! You'll do great! Let us know how everything goes!!! :D

2. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Good Luck!!!!! I'm excited for you! I'm sure you will do fine!!!

I will try and find the song sometime this weekend when I get a chance, and if I find it, I'll let y'all know... after all, I did manage to find "Just like we dreamed it" from DLRP for Shanan.

It's almost June!!! It sounds so much closer to July than May does... lol

I also spoke to a friend who was down there recently, he said Dream Along with Mickey is still the stage show, which is good, because I really liked that, way more than Cinderellabration.

3. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Dream Along blows Cinderellabration out of the water!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Matty try to find that version of the song! I've been asking around but so far no one's been able to find it :(

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

5. princess_shayna

I want the song!!!! lol!! ;D

Matty you're the best!!!!

6. Helix

Helix New Member

Maybe I shouldn't be saying this, but I have that song. Full parade version, the chorus on its own (my fav bit), and all the other audio from around all the parks... weird when Main Street music starts playing through iTunes... but I love having Block Party Bash and Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It... "Hey, get up, get loud, start pumping up the party now!" ;D

EDIT

Actually I love having Dream Along With Mickey.... and the International Gateway brings shivers to my spine (didn't like working Greeter at that end of the park)

ANOTHER EDIT

HAHAHA! Forgot that I had the entire audio for Test Track... now that is weird, every section has its own track. "Let do 2,5 and 7..... 7? Yeah 7!" LOL

7. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Where did you get all that music?! Sounds like some good stuff!

8. Helix

Helix New Member

Friend who work in entertainment, managers.

9. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Wow! Lucky! :)

10. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

You know, sharing is caring ;)
    The song used in the youtube video is good, but it doesn't have the full parade.

Dream along with Mickey is one of my favorite shows. The best part is when everyone shouts "Dreams Come True" together and they defeat Maleficent. I like to listen to that on the way to work, it can brighten the darkest of days!

11. Helix

Helix New Member

Love that part in DAWM too, and I listen to it to in the car, and you're right it does brighten the darkest of days. After I came back home I listen it to constantly for a week... now I can't really listen to any music, brings back to many memories... but I'll eventually come out of it.
    I think the best part is Peter Pans part near the end "Seize the moment, let your fantasies and dreams set sail!" - every time I hear it I can't help do the movement, and see it all in my head. LOL I even done it as i typed.

12. princess_shayna

That is the most epic line of the show!!! Gives me goosebumps!!! And you always do have to do the movement when you sing it - it can't be helped!!

13. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

oh no big deal....but I am going to Disneyworld tomorrow...

to visit :( but still!! YAY DISNEY MAGIC!!!

14. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

That is the most epic line of the show!!! Gives me goosebumps!!! And you always do have to do the movement when you sing it - it can't be helped!!
    [/quote]

I concur!!! I've done the actions my fair share. It is fantastic!

That is sooo exciting!!!!!!! Can I come? How long are you going for? Where are you staying? I want to go!!!!!!!

15. princess_shayna

i want to go too! So bad!!!!!!!

16. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Ditto! ;D

17. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I am going untill the 10th of june and staying at the Dolphin!!! I am sooo excited!! and i am there for starwars weekends c:

18. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Good gravy I keep hearing of people jetting off to that happiest place on Earth, and here I am still stuck in Canadia land! What the heck! Oh if only I owned my own plane so I could fly over whenever I wanted to... well, and knew how to fly as well! :D

Tonight my friend was telling me about how her fam is going for a vacay in wdw this summer, and staying in the new Vacation Club wing at the Contemporary (the name of it escapes me at the momento). But what got me was this: They have a PARK VIEW ROOM! So basically they can go out on their balcony every night and watch wishes. And eat breakfast on their balcony while having a view of the castle. Me? Jealous? Absolutely! All shades of green of it! hehe

New mission: Stay in that new wing - PARK VIEW! haha Heck, screw the beds, I'd probably just sleep on the balcony! What a view to see as the last thing at night and the first thing in the morning... le sigh :D

19. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Oh wow! I'm a little jealous too! Actually, a lot jealous! That might be the closest we'll get to living in the castle :D Cinderella's castle, or Sleeping Beauty's castle is like my dream home ;D Too bad...

20. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Speaking of which... anyone know what they're doing with the Cinderella Dream Suite now that the year of a million dreams is over?
    I don't suppose they are still giving it away to a guest every day? I can't really see them having guests pay to stay in it, cause that would be madness. I mean you'd have waitlists just to get onto the actual waitlist!