Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

Yeah honestly the phone interviewis what I was worried about all along and I mean it went terrific ... so now just to wow them in person :D and I am pretty sure but the fact my family still makes fun of my answer for the phone interview and they put me through should be a sinch ... after all I used to hypervenalate when going to make phone calls so I surprised I could talk ... but in person they might need duct tape to shut me up lol ( oh wouldnt red green be proud if they did use duct tape XD!)

2. jackattack

jackattack New Member

I feel very confident that we will be hearing from Kristen tomorrow, hopefully in the am lol. I've been thinking about next year more and more and I can't help but think we are going to have the absolute best year of our lives. We will get to be there for every single event that WDW puts on. How amazing is that? I'm most excited for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party, with Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party coming in at a close second :D

3. MeganHitachiin

th WDW events are a must ... actually for me the most imprtant thing to do is just go to disney world ... have nerver been D=

4. jackattack

jackattack New Member

I hope I'm there to see your face when you first step onto Main St in the Magic Kingdom!

5. MeganHitachiin

I may cry lol honestly XD

6. amyanne

amyanne New Member

Ah, you guys are making me so excited just talking about it!
    with risk of sounding cocky, I'm fairly certain that I'll have no
    problem winning them over in the f2f. Bah, won't it be
    incredible when (NOT IF!) we're all down there? :)

7. MeganHitachiin

oh most definitely

8. amyanne

amyanne New Member

Wait, Megan, have you been to any of the Disney parks?

9. MeganHitachiin

I have been to disneyland cali ... and thats it... plus I was like 7 when I went D=

10. amyanne

amyanne New Member

Oh my gosh!
    Okay, you really really need to get this!
    Haha I've only been to Disneyworld once
    but Disneyland is a fairly often occurance for me.
    I'm so excited for you though, you're going to love Disneyworld!

11. MeganHitachiin

I know ... I just need to go to Disney World to complete my life XD

12. jackattack

jackattack New Member

I've never been to Disneyland - with WDW being so much bigger, my family never really saw the point in traveling further to see less. I do hope to see it one day though, but WDW is where my heart is.

PS: Its almost Monday meaning we will soon (fingers crossed) be hearing about F2F interviews!!!

13. amyanne

amyanne New Member

Disneyland feels like home to me. When I went to the MK at Disneyworld
    I was completely thrown off. I mean of course I loved it but I know Disneyland
    like the back of my hand. It was rather strange.

14. MeganHitachiin

Eeeeekkkkk yay for Monday... though its a bummer I work all week so I will only be able to check my email 3 times a day lol

15. jackattack

jackattack New Member

You need to get push email on your celly for these matters lol.

Kind of off topic here, but I just finished watching Brother Bear for the first time... so so so SO SO good! My mom is still sobbing a little bit. It definitely played at my heart strings a little :)

16. amyanne

amyanne New Member

I've got email on my phone and I still rush home after work to check
    my email in case it screwed up. Excited or pathetic?

Also, I have never seen Brother Bear, worth watching?

17. jackattack

jackattack New Member

The line between excited and pathetic is fine, but hey, if you're pathetic, we all are. ;D

And yes... Brother Bear is not to be missed. My mom picked it up today because of a funny clip on disney scene it last night that no one knew. Theres still a bunch of the newer animated films that I need to see but I'm glad I crossed that one off of my list.

18. amyanne

amyanne New Member

Well then we'll call it excited cause I'd much rather that label regardless of what it truly is :)

I shall have to give Brother Bear a shot then. I honestly think it's the only
    animated Disney film I've never seen. I have little cousins that keep me in the loop
    with these things :D

19. MeganHitachiin

Big Brother is amazing... well I can check my email account on my phone through the web surfing thingy but only after work, before work and on my lunch break

20. amyanne

amyanne New Member

I know if you have hotmail, you can set up SMS so you get a text
    message every time you get an email. If you have unlimited texting
    its totally free and very useful in these situations. I don't know about
    other webmail sites but 'm sure they have similar services.