Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

lol I have all my email forwarded to my hotmail so I must figure out how this sms thing works o_O ...*runs to hotmail*

2. amyanne

amyanne New Member

I set it up purely for emails from yummy jobs :)

http://www.windowsliveformobile.com/en-ca/home/default.aspx

Also, can some explain to me why it says the following
    under the CRP section of the yummy jobs website?

Canadian Applicants: We are currently considering applications for positions starting between August and December 2010.

3. MeganHitachiin

it means today was the last day that they would accept new applicants for the current round they are currently letting people submit applications if they want to head out sometime between next august and december

4. MeganHitachiin

also I am trying to figure out how to set it for specifically yummy job emails lol

5. amyanne

amyanne New Member

Oh for goodness sake. I totally missed the 2010 part. I was thinking
    2009 and I was like wait WHAT? Yeesh, I need more sleep.

Also, you have to go to your SMS setting, go to alert settings
    and set up a mobile alert filter.

6. MeganHitachiin

yeah I have managed to figure it out just a little slow at 1144 pm lol after rent is over I should try for some sleep lol

7. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Ok ladies and gents, lets cross our fingers for the email today :D

8. amyanne

amyanne New Member

My fingers are crossed.
    This is seriously going to interfere with my day...

9. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Did you guys get an e-mail today?

I got one, no exact dates yet, but end of October is what Kristen said. She also said interviews will be Montreal/Toronto in October and then Vancouver and other cities out west in Jan/Feb/Mar

She also said she would have an exact date by the end of the week!!!

So exciting!!!

Hopefully some of you from out West will make the trip out east. I flew out to Toronto from Edmonton for my ICP interview in 2006 and it was a blast! Not to mention, it shows how much you want it! ;)

10. I got one today too, Matt! :) And, as there is absolutely no way I'm waiting until March, you can expect to see me in Toronto! I decided on TO since most of you guys will be at that one. I'm soooo nervous, since I've only ever been to the TO airport before, but I'm excited to see the city! I do hope it shows how much I want this. :) And I can't wait to meet everybody!

11. MeganHitachiin

I most likely will be going to the one in montreal because the train tickets is 100 bucks cheaper D: so unfortunately I likely won't be meeting you guys at the interview

12. amyanne

amyanne New Member

there's no way I can make it out to Toronto in October
    but I still have hope! I am going to be insanely prepared and rock
    that interview in the spring! I'm so excited for all of you
    going to interviews in October. You'll do great and I hope to meet
    you all down there at the end of 2010!

13. MeganHitachiin

oh I am sure you will meet us then for sure

14. jackattack

jackattack New Member

I am getting so excited for this! We are all going to have such a blast in the upcoming year! I can't wait to get the finalized date to get this countdown started :D

15. MeganHitachiin

I know I need a countdown til the interviews for my sanity

16. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Cool! This is getting exciting! Can't wait to see you all there!!! Kathleen, I'm sure you'll fare better than I did the first time I was in Toronto... I got lost trying to take buses from the airport to my hotel... ended up taking me 4 hours to get there.... :-[ hahaha

Megan, good luck in Montreal! I'm sure you will have fun! and Amy, good luck with the Spring interviews! You're going to be over-prepared for that, lol

17. Haha, I hope so, Matt! Looks like I'll have someone to stay with, and I actually might be in town for a couple of weeks, depending on how things work out! I'm so excited to meet everyone, sad though that I won't get to meet Megan. Oh well, maybe some other time. This is going to be so much fun, you guys!

18. MeganHitachiin

You'll get to meet Megan when we all eventually end up in Florida ... I am just pumped to go to the f2f and I have never officially been to Montreal in more then a drive thru fashion so should be a good time XD Though my french is kind of really terrible so it'll be interesting try to navigate there ... though my dad "took" a french course and barely passed it so maybe he'll fare better :p

19. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Good call Megan - we will all be meeting up in Florida! So ideally, when would each of you like to start the program??? For myself I hope I start in March so that I'll have a couple more months to save some money up while paying back the loads of money I owe. That said, if they called and told me my start date is early January, I would take it in a heartbeat!

20. That's true, Megan! I'd like to start as early as possible, but if they want me a little later, that's perfectly fine! If they want me at ALL that's perfectly fine! I'll go whenever, as long as I get to go! :) It's going to be an experience, that's for sure. :) By the way, does anybody else want to work in Merch? It seems like most people are going for food and beverage. Just curious. :)