Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yeah, my guess is that Thursday night may be the last night of Toy Story 1/2 showings - so get out there and see 'em Jackie! Also, the intermission is hilarious! Old school concept art of Buzz/Woody were... a little disturbing looking... especially Woody... he looked a bit like a creepy old man! :D

So many movies I want to see are coming out though - loves it!

To be honest, I could care less about turkey in thanksgiving/christmas dinner - it's the stuffing, and well, everything else, that I have a mild obsession with! om nom nom! Next up - Christmas dinner! T-Minus 72 days! ;D

2. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

yeah I know at least at the theatre near my house the last day is thursday ... I know I am so pumped for some of the coming soon films

3. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

So Lee Unkrich, the director of Toy Story 3, announced today that they were keeping Toy Story 1/2 in theatres a little bit longer! So you've got a little more time Jackie (and anybody else who has yet to see it!)!

He put up a video announcement via Twitter that included this, as well as some more info pertaining to who would be doing some voices in the film. http://bit.ly/3dnaVD Granted, he still gives very little away haha

And for those of you who have yet to see the new Toy Story 3 trailer - enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp7_bg2AvXk Return of the astro nut indeed! Ole! :D

4. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

Good luck guys for your interviews.

Its now about 10 days to your interview now isnt it?

You guys excited? ;D

5. MeganHitachiin

yep about 10 now so pumped

6. siLent_jet

siLent_jet New Member

We got some excitement for the past 10 days, but I think we should know the using of time so that we can take some options for the decision ,

7. Sesosana

Sesosana New Member

Now you can count the days on just your hands! At first I needed to use my toes

I've heard the interview is kind of...unorthodox and unusual- I wonder what we'll be doing? :' ???

8. jackattack

jackattack New Member

When I did my interview for the ICP it was very relaxed and from my memory, rather easy. Doing it in pairs is the only thing I found kind of strange, but I guess when they have so many applicants, they have to cut back on time somewhere.

9. MeganHitachiin

I have heard that some companies use it as a way to test socialization abilities of people