Cast-a-away

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by vader1, Feb 23, 2007.

1. lululemon

lululemon Member

Congrats Queensgirl and Vader....here's hoping that everyone gets to meet each other out there! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

2. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

i guess those who havent gotten the call yet are s.o.l.? :( :( :(

3. brad

brad New Member

I hope not because I havent been called yet!!! Haha, I was planning on waiting till tuesday and if I havent heard then I was going to call them because I would need to know to book time off from work, so I will see what happens...

4. QueensGirl

QueensGirl New Member

yeah i totally wouldn't assume that you're not gonna get a call if you haven't yet, although I know it is hard if you have to make arrangements. last year i didn't get called til like 2 weeks before. But seriously, if you have something important to schedule around for the interview, i would call castaway and tell them that.

5. lululemon

lululemon Member

Yeah, I wouldn't assume that either...from the sounds of it, they are just starting to call people! definetly call if you have travel/timing issues! Good luck all!!!

6. I'm sure you'll get a call Brad! Even if they aren't calling everyone, I'm sure there are still a bunch of people they are calling so it takes a little while. Don't give up yet!!
    Congrats QueensGirl, and good luck in Toronto!!
    24 days til Halifax, 26 til Toronto!

Andrew, you didn't get a call yet either? I'm sure it'll be soon!!

7. hockey_town_canada

nope meg no call :( ... ahh well i'll keep waiting and hope... i've tried calling a couple times but its always no answer... soo i guess i'll keep trying...

8. vader1

vader1 New Member

Andrew give eric a call around 2 or 3 on monday thats when i called and got my interview just keep trying i want to hear that you got the interview so lets us know :)

9. brad

brad New Member

Did they seem annoyed that you called them before they called you? Im afraid of bugging them, but then again I work with a guy that came in three times and asked for anterview so they finally gave him one and he got hired, So I guess it works ahah.

10. Kim

Kim New Member

Eric seemed fine when I called him. I called him once and left a message.. then got anxious and called again.. haha and he said he was just going to call me back .. haha But he seemed fine with me calling.. I wouldn't say you are bugging him , it shows initiative, just don't over due it... like leave a million messages or sumthin like that.. haha :p I'm sure if you don't get a call soon then just keep calling them.. I called early in the morning and got an answer pretty quick :) hope this helps... and gOOD luck! :)

Ps. .. anyone out there besides me and meg going to the Hali interviews?? lol...

11. QueensGirl

QueensGirl New Member

i'm sure it probably is annoying for them that people keep calling, but they have to understand that people need to make arrangements for work, school, exams, etc and it's less than a month until the interview. So if you have reasons why you need to know now whether you are going to the interview, i wouldn't worry about calling. obviously they don't mind that much or people wouldn't be getting through to the interview! if you don't need to know now, then yes, i would just wait to avoid making them more annoyed :) good luck!

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah if you have special arrangements to make I would call them for sure... Make sure you tell them what kind of arrangements you need to make and leave a message if there's no answer!

13. hockey_town_canada

ok guys thanks i will do that...seen as how i have to make arrangements to fly from winnipeg to toronto or montreal....

14. Linz

Linz New Member

Hi guys, i will also be at the Toronto interviews on Apr 12. I emailed my resume to Eric a few weeks ago and was waiting for a call. It was the advice on this site that encouraged me to call cast-a-way this morning, Thanx.

15. lululemon

lululemon Member

WAAAHOOO! congrats Linz...I will also be attending the Toronto f2f interview on April 12th! hopefull we will see everyone down there...my fingers and toes are crossed for all you Canadians out there!

16. Belle23

Belle23 New Member

Hey Everybody! ;D
    I am a newbie lol but i have definitely lurked this discussion forum ALOT over the past few weeks!
    I called cast-a-way and eric called me back and he was totally cool with the fact that I had called!
    Not the least bit annoyed!
    Anyways, I am also going to be at the toronto interviews!
    Is everybody else reaaaally nervous?!
    cuz i know i am lol!
    ;D

17. Good job :)

I'm not nervous yet, I'm sure I will be though by the time easter weekend hits!

18. vader1

vader1 New Member

Hear u meg i will once it gets closer lol

19. hockey_town_canada

well i have some good news for you all :) ... i called eric earlier today ... and had my phone interview with him right there... and i will be joining all of those in Montreal for the Interviews there on the 11th of April..although i dont think i've seen anyone on here yet got a montreal interview haha. I asked if i could get into the Toronto ones but he said those were already full...ahhh well im happy as hell now... just gotta make sure i can get back to Winnipeg that night late cause i have an exam the next day :)

anyways just thought i'd let you all know :)

anyone wanna add me to msn and talk about the upcoming interviews .... my msn is andrewreimer@hotmail.com ......

if there is anyone going to the montreal interviews for sure add me so we can talk....

Andrew

p.s. to those who havent gotten the call... give eric a call hes a super nice guy... really easy to talk too

20. QueensGirl

QueensGirl New Member

hehe. it's kind of funny...i think there was maybe one person in total on here who actually got called .. it seems like most people had to call them...so odd..