Castmembers GAY Comunity

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lakeboi, Jan 4, 2005.

1. lakeboi

lakeboi New Member

Hey Guys,
    Walt Disney World is a VERY open company with a LARGE amount of Gay castmembers, Before I came down here I was a bit worried about what Gay life would be like, but seriously its alot better here than at home! Very well accepted and WOW the time of my life!
    Drop me a line if you have any questions about the program, anything! I was in your shoes a year ago, I know how it is!
    Later!

2. lakeboi

lakeboi New Member

Re: New Gay People?

Hey Everyone,
    Obviously there are some new gay people coming as over 50 people have visited this posting, yet no one has replyed, comeone people, dont be shy, Disney's a fantastic place where no one knows you or your past, its time to start fresh, and trust me, I came out here and have only had posotive outcomes!

3. Nio

Nio New Member

I have interests in both men and women.

4. RCP

RCP New Member

hey guys I miss so much the scene in orlando, I finish my program past march. You must go to all the clubs, Parliament House ever sunday is mandatory, Firestone on Saturday, Southern nights in wed or fri, Lava Loung is not a club just a nice bar on friday and some others that I dont remember now, and don't miss gaydays this year is just awesome. I wanna go back, I envy u so much for being there or going soon! Remember what happens in orlando stays in orlando... or goes around the world with all the people who knew u. LOL

RUBEN

5. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Hi guys!!

It´s good to see a G space here at the forums :D . My name is Jorge and I´m arrivin' to Orlando on Sept. 12 2006, I´ll be working in Mexico's Pavilion in F&B ,....This space has been a little lonely...mmm hope to see more people here.

To the people that is or has been in Orlando.... How's the G atmosphere in Disney/Orlando?? I have no idea how it could be... I hope to see or make friends there in Orlando. It will be cool to meet more people there ;D

Well, cheers to everybody and hope to hear from u more..... Hasta pronto!!

Jorge

jorchm@hotmail.com

6. soumya86

soumya86 New Member

I sometimes wish I was gay but I like men too much.

7. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

HA HA ... me too! dammit!

8. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Girls:

It´s good to like men !! Keep lovin' them even if you were gay or not ;)

saluts,

George

9. PopcornPrincess

PopcornPrincess New Member

Joel -le - bear!

How goes it! good to see you on the boards again!

Miss you!

DT

10. doowop

doowop New Member

YAY IM NOT ALONE!! HI PEOPLE!!!

11. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Yupi!!! Yay!!!

I'm not alone here anymore!!!! Hi dude, my name is George, I'm mexican and I´ll be arriving 2 Orlando n Sept 12. If you want to add my msn, here is it: jorchm@hotmail.com

Cheers,

12. doowop

doowop New Member

same day as me!!!

13. Ducannon

Ducannon New Member

Trust me guys, you will all be fine down here. The populace of the Commons is something like a 60 - 40 split with gay men to straight men. For that I thank you :) Leave a lot of women to choose from...

14. RCP

RCP New Member

Hey Ducannon, you are missing a percentage about people experimenting, defining or playing around both sexes, It's surprising how many nongay castmembers end up kissing or foreplaying in nonstr8 basis. LOL

RUBEN!

15. doowop

doowop New Member

Cool it'll be nice to have a broad spectrum of gay/non gay friends!! nice to know that there area few of us!!

16. RCP

RCP New Member

few! depending on what group are you refering, few gay, I don't thing so. LOL

17. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Excellent !!!!

This is getting Alive !!!! It's good to see you guys here !!! I hope to meet more people there in Orlando and a question for the ones who are there or have been in Orlando.... How about gay or gay friendly places in Orlando??? there are a few ones or even more of what I can imagine..... Tell us your suggestions.

Mike... it´s cool dude, we're going to arrive the same day!!! Maybe we're going to meet at the airport. Are you comming from England??

Cheers and Try to keep in touch,

George

18. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Only about 40% of the guys are straight!! wow! you straight guys did get a good deal! No wonder you are smiling Ducannon! ;D

Hey George you arrive the same day as me and my best lil' buddy Mike! I'll add you to my msn. :D

19. RCP

RCP New Member

Guys check my previous post in this forum, those are the places to go: Parliament House, Southern nights ( a little cheap but good music), lava lounge and Firestone, besides now you have the Paris Hilton Club and of course Manequins at Disney's Pleasure Island. i miss so much the rotating dance floor, you don't move but you see a lot of guys and girls, thats Imagination working on flirting.

Cheers.

RUBEN!

20. doowop

doowop New Member

ooh cool!! ok well im sure ill be dragging lil nat out with me to one of those places sometime!!

Yeah im coming over from England on 12th Sept should be lots of fun!!

Mike