Castmembers GAY Comunity

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lakeboi, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Re: New Gay People?

Ruben:

Gracias por la info, me va a servir mucho !! ;D

Sorry for writting in Spanish, but I´m so excited about the next months in Orlando. Also I hope to hear from you guys there in Orlando... We have to make this time the best of our lives.

Cheers and see u soon,

George

2. doowop

doowop New Member

Definatly!!

3. AlexHope

AlexHope New Member

I definetely agree! :D :D
    It's heaven! ;D

4. doowop

doowop New Member

HAHAHA!!

5. topofox

topofox New Member

Hi Lakeboi and Nio, i'm already at the commons, apt 611, ext 3611, working at the mexico pavillion, take care and keep in touch.

best wishes

Medardo

6. doowop

doowop New Member

hey medardo!! whats it like down there are there many people to go out with etc?>

7. RCP

RCP New Member

Many people to go out with, and so many people to stay in with. LOL

RUBEN!

8. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

I had exactly the same question..... Can somebody who's there can answer it ? ??? Thanks guys, and keep in touch,

George

9. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Excellent !!!

A reply in less than a flashlight.... :eek: What efficient is this space ! :D Thanks a lot 4 the illusion you had created in me with that answer. ;D

Cheers,

Jorge

10. doowop

doowop New Member

Sounds like fun!!

11. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

although the ratio is not so good for us girls :)

12. RCP

RCP New Member

gay girls or str8 girls?

RUBEN!

13. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

mmmm I don´t think so.... Depending in which point of view ;D At least you can do it like in a crystal & pottery store.... You can SEE A LOT, but you can´t touch.

Beleive me, I had experienced that most of the time, the first months it´s OK ,but then that sucks !!! Hope this won´t happen this time ;D

Cheers,

Jorge A.

14. RCP

RCP New Member

Well there are times and places to do every thing. Sometimes are them who touch and you just smile back, yo can't touch meanwhile working but they are so eager to go to PI with you, sometimes you find guest that you waitered or served during work time at PI and they definitely go for you, if not, Parliament is a place to go and manequins is always a great place to be picked up. LOL

RUBEN!

15. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

That´s a 18k pure gold info.... thanks a lot.

Jorge A.

16. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Haha how's the ratio for gay girls and straight girls then? Now I'm curious!

And this post has turned out very interesting... although I am already starting to feel the competition between girls to get the straight guys.... shouldn't it be the other way around?? ;)

17. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Damnnnnnn!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know you pretty little Mexican girl.... :eek: Che Liz.... you have discovered our "secret" space.... Now you have to die..... 8) or convert to lesbian.... ;D choose one. How much do I have to pay you in due to keep in secret this space and our ID´s ?????

Well whatever.... it'll happen sooner or later....

Cheers,

''''''''''' J.A...

18. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Jajajaja! Che Georgeee! You don't have to pay me, just cook for me jajajajaja! ;)

I'll think about either dying or being a lesbian... I'll come back to you on that one lol

Smuak!!

19. doowop

doowop New Member

when does everybody leave / arrive??

20. AlexHope

AlexHope New Member

That is not bad at all...
    ...for once we guys don't have to ask girls a date going down on our knees!!! LOL!!! ;D