Castmembers GAY Comunity

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lakeboi, Jan 4, 2005.

1. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Re: New Gay People?

JAJAJAJAJA
    Alex.... I am NOT getting on my knees to ask you out! ;)

2. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Mine's going to be mmmmm.... Sept 12 (If there are available flights...)

Jorge A.

3. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Ok Liz.... it's a Deal.. ;)

Cooking for keepping the secret sounds to be a fair deal 8). Well, now I have to wake up a little earlier for cooking to you some chilaquiles or quesadillas for the breakfast....

Ahhh, by the way, I still wait for your answer... ::) You want to visit permanently Walt Disney in the Far far away land or begin to present us nice guys as good lesbian friends do... ;D ;D

Cheers,

Jorge A.

4. AlexHope

AlexHope New Member

Damn!!! :D :D
    Well i guess i'll better start buying some knee-band!! LOL!!! ;)

5. doowop

doowop New Member

Yay i go september the 12th too!! :)

6. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Yay! I go 12th September aswell :D

You straight guys are going have a great year, having us girls fighting over you all!! ;D

7. AlexHope

AlexHope New Member

This sounds not bad at all!!! 8)
    37 days to go!!
    WooooooooooooW!!! ;D

8. Beth

Beth New Member

This does not seem fair to us girls at all!!! :-*

x

9. doowop

doowop New Member

I thought it was only gonna be straight guys!! :)

10. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

theres a webbie www.gayorlando.com that has all up and coming gay events like film festivals and stuff that are gonna be in the area as well - i think they also have info on a couple of GLBT centres tho not 100% sure on that

11. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Haha yeah straight guys are getting quite a bargain here...

BUT I haven't got my question answered yet, we know it's 60-40 on gay guys.... what's the % on lesbian? Because then they might not be really that lucky ;)

----
    Alex: You def go get a few lol even if we fight over you, we are NOT getting on our knees for any guy :p

George: Chilaquilesss yyaaaaayyyyy!!! Hahaha, I still haven't decided but I guess I *really* wanna be in Orlando!! ;)

12. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I hope the straight female population is good & healthy.... We straight guys will be available for them!!

13. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Hahaha you guys are really enjoying seeing us girls in the position of actually making the effort to try to get you, aren't you? :p

14. AlexHope

AlexHope New Member

Absolutely!! LOL!!!

15. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

Elizabekth,

I'm just having fun with you... I hope make lots of friends, gay or straight!!

16. doowop

doowop New Member

There are plenty of straight guys coming over from the uk girls so dont worry as far as i know there are only one or 2 of us gays!!

17. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Hahaha it's okkkk I'm just kidding, Alessandro and George know I am!! Hahaha!!

In any case if we dont get straight guys there we still have all of Florida!! No worries!! :)

18. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

2 from UK?????

mmmm, I'm calculating the average of how many could be there already.... sounds to be pretty interesting... Hope to see you @ the airport Doowop. Do you have received your pack already???

19. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hey Jorchm

Second UK Gay here. Im flying ouy on 8th aug so ill have to test out all the good places to go and let you all know when u arive. #

Hows you Mike?

;D J ;D

20. Megara

Megara New Member

I'm going to have fun watching all the preening going on. Good job I don't bother tarting up to go out, I'm never going to get anywere near a mirror!