Castmembers GAY Comunity

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lakeboi, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Cicada

Cicada New Member

oops. I was thinking Roger but for some reason robert came out. I knew something looked wrong. I was really impressed by him and was glad that he was in it

2. topofox

topofox New Member

Hey guys, for all of you who already arrived to disney, have you heard about the gaylery? Are you keeping it up? Who is the president? Or should I say: The Queen? , lol, tell me the new stories about the gaylery.

Cheers,

Medardo

3. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

What a gay day!

4. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

weeelll medardo here´s the story morning glory hahahh there´s no more gaylerie! i think there was but not sure, now they have a king with a crown and all but its not as big as the gayleries in 2006 :(

5. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

...what's a gaylery? It sounds interesting. Or whatever they have now with crown... King of all gay CMs?

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i didn't know they had such a thing, i should..practically EVERYONE out here is gay. it'll be one big fight for the crown mate.

7. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

well apparently the gayleries have ended, it was for all international people but it was organized by mexicans I dont know whats up with the reunions now but I do hope theyre still going on if not someone has to do something like that!!!

8. topofox

topofox New Member

no way Kuri, so who has all the flags which are signed and all that stuff? Who was the last queen? I think Eduardo is the queen now..., I hope they still have all te gaylery treasures, lol

9. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

well hate to say it but Eduardo is gonna be back home in a few days so I dont know who´s gonna be the new king, and the last time I was in one there was only a flag and they made a book for rules and for people who where part of the gaylleries to sign their names and be part of history lol I never signed it cuz I just saw it once

10. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Alonso has taken over as Gayleri queen. its still up and running lst time i checked

11. topofox

topofox New Member

Thank you Tino, is Alonso mexican? Did you go to the last gaylery? how was it? Tell us everything about it, lol. where r u from?

12. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

What a Gay Day!

13. grelb

grelb Guest

quick question: are there many lesbians doing the crp? i have heard that there are hardly any from a friend!

14. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

No lesbians? That's no good ;D

15. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

dont worry grelb... a friend of mine whos gf went last year said they were plenty of them! in fact, her gf cheated on her with a few girls so... ;)

16. topofox

topofox New Member

Disney Rocks, hahah, jk

17. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

Is there many Bi-sexuals now theres a question?

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

it's not really a question that comes about, but theres a few i've met.

19. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

Ah thats life!

20. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

I read somewhere they have a Gay week at Disney in June
    is that right? camp as a row of tents!