Castmembers GAY Comunity

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lakeboi, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Yea alonso is mexican. he'll be leaving the same time as me in July!
    Theres too many gays! lol i'm started to get homophobic despite being a homo myself lol
    x

2. topofox

topofox New Member

r u italian or where r u from? which one is the pavillion with more gays? lol

3. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

What a gay day! bet theres a few around the place!

4. When I was there in 07 I took over Gaylery for a month, and i have to say I made it incredible!

LMAO! So on my return, i am going to be investigating into the gaylery and if one does not exsist. Im creating one. Gays only! LOL! So be ready Gays. Only I think instead of hosting it in the commons, we should do it at, oh damn whats the name of that gay bar!!! PARLIAMENT HOUSE! lol, right yea thats where it'll be!

5. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I went to Parliament house, never seen anything like it in my life. :eek:

6. yea its such a dump lol

7. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

The drags queens alone were rough, then to see random guys meeting and just going for sex in the backroom hotel just shocked me haha

8. Aw innocent Lee!

Not that I do that stuff!

9. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I was a little overwhelmed to say the least haha. Was not what i was expecting.

10. slider655

slider655 Member

Are we meant to believe that lee? :p

11. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

yes, because i honestly didn't expect it to be a hardcore gay club. i was expecting more of a quiet bar ;D

12. I wouldnt call it hardcore. I mean its mostly a bunch of losers in that dump.

13. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I mean Hardcore in the sense of the filthy action that goes on down there haha

14. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

i blame lucas he needs sorting out throw him to the drag queens!

15. ToddyBee

ToddyBee New Member

I'm soooooooooooooooooo going to miss Mannequins, I was there near enough every thursday....but alas it is no more :(

16. AlexEns

AlexEns New Member

Hello all,

I'm Alejandro and I will work in the Mexico pavilion in attractions next June 2010 and would love to know more details about the gay scene in Orlando.

thanks in advance!

17. topofox

topofox New Member

uy uy uy,no sabes Alex, te espera lo mejor de lomejor, ya te contare, jaja

18. Chiyo111

Chiyo111 Member

Hello Alejandro!

First of all: Congratulations! If you like America and Disney you will have a wonderful time here.
    And to your question I can only say one thing: Parliament in Downtown Orlando. It's really cool there and you will have a lot of fun in this club.
    So look foward to the best time of your life! :)

Greetings
    Chiyo ^^

19. ToddyBee

ToddyBee New Member

Pulse is also good ^_^

20. AlexEns

AlexEns New Member

Thanks, how far is that club away from where we are going to be living?? would love to make friends to go party there though :)