Castmembers GAY Comunity

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lakeboi, Jan 4, 2005.

1. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Re: New Gay People?

I would like to mention that my 'gaydar' (love that word lol) is appalling! My friend from uni actually finds it very funny quite how oblivious I am!! lol. But as the % of gay men is (unfairly :p ) high, I think Ill just assume that everyman I meet is gay, until i find out otherwise lol.

I was thinking, apart from Ian, have we had a straight guy go through from the UK apart from Chris in our little group? (sorry if ive forgotten someone- no offence meant!) lol :D

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

2. Megara

Megara New Member

Andrew seems loved up with a woman, so I'm guessing he's at least half straight.... I think we are missing someone else though.

3. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hummm, Racks Brain????

4. Megara

Megara New Member

Ok, list of males in our group at the interviews. 21st, Colin, Chris, Andrew.
    20th Ian, James, Mike.... wasn't there 2 more? I didn't meet all of the 20ths so not sure.

5. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Ah yes Mooch and Dave, likes the girls tho methinks

x

6. Megara

Megara New Member

ok, so that accouns for the boys. I shall be able to sleep tonight ;D

7. JamesE

JamesE New Member

What about the girls tho?

8. Megara

Megara New Member

All of the ones I spoke to mentioned boyfriends either past or present... Hang on, we'd best not speculate, we'll get in trouble! :-\

9. Jorchm

Jorchm New Member

Hi Guys!!!

Long time since my last post !! It´s good to see 3 british men that are going to increase the G- average in the Commons, Excelent!! Hey I have a mission for those who are going to arrive before september.... 8) I have heard a rumour that the Italian Pavilion has the highest average in all Epcot !!!! You have the commitment to check if that rumour is true... (Hope it'll be ) (sorry girls if it's true...)

Cheers,

George

10. Emily

Emily New Member

Crap! The Italian men with their sexy accents. Hopefully there will be some left for us females :p

Looks like their will be quite the choice for the males. Thats so good, I come from a small town and there is not much choice for my gay friends here.

Seems they should all be down in Orlando :p

11. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Jajaja! George I am there only 2 weeks before you, do you still want me to check if it is true?

And Meg, I didn't know but I had the feeling hahaha! Hmmm well, I guess you can count me as third... or half too... or something like that ;) count me as part of the experimenting group as Ruben said jajaja... except i'm not from the UK and that's what your listing, right? :p

12. doowop

doowop New Member

13. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Oh yes, Andrew- woops :-[ forgot about him- thats cos hes over in France and hes confused me lol. I didnt really see Mooch or Dave so I think I can be forgiven for forgetting them cant I? Please? LOL

A week today and Ill be in sunny Floriday seeing the gay/straight ratio for real :)

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

14. doowop

doowop New Member

Mooch and dave are straight!!

15. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hi charlote

Thanks for the post, I can't wait to get out there, all them American men. mmm, mmm.

Steph

16. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Now Now Fanny, u need to be a good girl!!

17. doowop

doowop New Member

HAHAHA!!

18. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Hahaha!! But Gem said she'd assume everyone was gay until proved otherwise... I guess there's no much point in saying who is gay or who isnt then ;)

19. Megara

Megara New Member

Gem, I can hardly remember who I met from my group, let alone the 20ths, so you can be forgiven forgetting people neither of us met ;D

1 week huh? Not long......

20. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

ahhh 6 weeks and 6 days over here!! ;D

annddd i got my disney package... yeah i've been posting this is every topic jajaja! i'm just too excited!