Castmembers GAY Comunity

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lakeboi, Jan 4, 2005.

1. dademo82

dademo82 New Member

Re: New Gay People?

Ehy new people! This is Davide and I'm italian. Apt.532 ext 3532... hope to see u soon...r u ready for Monday and thursday night at the manniquen at PI?! I love to rotatin dance floor...

2. RCP

RCP New Member

Great memories from that rotating floor, on gaydays is just so packed that it hardly rotates. You go to try firestone and parliament house. The rotating floor is the best way to see and to be seen is like window shopping!

RUBEN!

This gay forum was turning into non gay one, thanks good for that post Davide!

LOL

3. doowop

doowop New Member

Yay i cant wait to go to mannequins and see the revolving dancefloor!! its gonna be super!! x

4. dademo82

dademo82 New Member

i've got the chance to see the club during gaydays, and yeah, it was soo packed, but it was so much fun!

5. doowop

doowop New Member

How long are you there for dademo82?

6. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

No no no no!!! Please don't say that most of the Italians guys are gay!!
    I have such a thing for Italian men!! Off for a cry now :'( :'( :'(

Meg, I would never have guessed! But i didnt have a clue about Colin or James either! I'm useless at this kind of thing! ;D So if anyone spots me chatting up a gay man please tell me cos I won't have a clue!

PS: Mike please let me come to the gay clubs with you! They sound so much fun!!! :-*

7. Megara

Megara New Member

Nat, don't worry about it :) I tend to be uninterested in that way about everyone so I doubt you would have noticed. I just know that when I meet the one I'm not fussed by the plumbing and I have an equal number exs of each.

I promise if I see you chatting up a gay man I'll stop you. Gay clubbing is fun, I might break my no clubbing rule if there is a group outing to Manniquins ;D

8. AlexHope

AlexHope New Member

Please don't cry!!! ;)
    I'm an italian straight guy.... 8)
    ...and i'll be there in less than 1 month! ;D

9. doowop

doowop New Member

There u go nat...

Alex shes gorgeous too!! and lovely!! If i were another way inclined i would date her!!

:)

10. AlexHope

AlexHope New Member

That's a very goood news!!! ;D

11. Colin

Colin Member

Aww thats so cute mikey :p Nat's lovely isn't she? :D

looks like a Natalie Appreciation Day here ROFLMAO :p or fan club! We had lots of fun in the waterpark yesterday. Me and Nat went round and round on the Flumes hehe :)

12. doowop

doowop New Member

she fab!!

13. Megara

Megara New Member

Yes indeed, a little darling. (Um, are we trying to matchmake already?? *Giggle*)

14. doowop

doowop New Member

hehe why not!

15. Megara

Megara New Member

YAY!!!!!! One of my favourite occupations ;D Anyone else need setting up?

16. doowop

doowop New Member

Pretty much all of us except 2 people who im not going to name but they know who they are!! :p

17. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

oooh, are we talking about march interview people? I think I can guess ;) ooh, so much fun- I love a bit of intrigue.

And you can set me up if you like- as my bloke this end couldnt care less that im leaving!!!

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

18. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

Hahaha alex she will get there on september! and you are all match makers jaja!! ;)

19. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Intresting!

20. Beth

Beth New Member

oh oh who? always up for a bit of gossip!!!

x