Celebrity Fame Academy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marshabrady, Mar 10, 2005.

1. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Have any of you been watching the Comic Relief Fame Academy? It's the only thing that's been taking my mind off of the interview results wait! I love Reggie!! He's so sweet, and his singing has really improved. I reckon Edith will win, and have voted for her, especially after the 'I've Got You Babe' rendition with Aidrian last night!
    Has anyone else been watching?

2. Tinks

Tinks New Member

I love reggie too!! I dont like ardian very much and think he should go tonight! I also think that edith should win, BUT I'm at work tomorrow night so won't even be able to see the final :'( Damn all this extra work.

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey gals,yeah ive been watchin reggies great....ilike kim thinks she real good.......edith i couldnt belive what a gr8 voice she has.......before she went in fame academy she had a go at that wicked song "I would walk 500 miles an i....walk 500 more....be a man whoo...allah lah..."gettin carried away its such a great tune!but she didnt sound like she had a good voice when she sang on radio.

I cant remmerb the name of that song,....its buggin me now,you know the twins with glasses ,the songhs on the film with johnny depp :-* in it!!!!!

ooh forget it i cant remeber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways ill be voting for Kim tonite....

xx 8)

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i'll have to disagree with you girls! i wanted reggie to go last night, debra should have stayed!!!!

5. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I like Adrian, I think he's funny! Want Kim to win cos I think she's the best!
    Thik Reggie will go tonight!

Lianne
    xxxx

6. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Oh, Reggie left :( :( :(
    never mind.... EDITH TO WIN!

7. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo
    reggie left - me now misreable!
    Edith rocks!
    everyone vote edith - kym was out of tune tonight - adrien is rubbish - sorry to any ade and kym fans!

EVERYONE VOTE
    Edith Edith Edith Edith Edith Edith Edith Edith Edith Edith Edith Edith Edith Edith Edith

Sarah :D

8. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i think i'm in love with edith :-X

9. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

good good, just keep voting for her! i think shes going to get lots of great things out of being on the show, don't u? more presenting jobs for her, and possible singing?

10. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Reggie was good!! Mean students!!

11. josie

josie New Member

debra was sooooooo annoying....as in kim. grrrr

reggie was great

as was nick...

i loved it when the boys did down by the sea.

EDITH TO WIN!!! go edith, go edith...

is there anything going on with her and the dj pal who i've now completely forgotten the name of!

12. sarahuk82

sarahuk82 New Member

Colin is his name.
    Dont think so......although he was saying to her about reggie flirting with her on the show and was gettingn upset.....ohhh maybe some gossip there!!!Yes hope edith wins 2!
    x

13. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

nah, they're just great mates! they used to present rise (that show that was on channel 4) together before going to radio 1. I was actaually one of the only people i knew that was addicted to rise, until they changed it. They just like to have a laf, and care for each other loads!

and nick was good as well, he was so nervous at the start of the whole seres :p bless him!

what were the students thinking - a punk non singer (ade), over a fantastic improver who sounds great!(reggie) who is ade anyway?

14. loops_li

loops_li New Member

Ade was in the young ones and Bottom, and I am one of the few that love him! He's married to Jennifer Saunders. Kim was out of tune last night but she is still the best!
    Reggie was very sweet though!

15. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i liked it too! used didn't kirsty gallagher used to do the sport section?... think thats the only reaison i watched that part as i don't like sport ??? ???

16. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Edith won! Yey! I felt so sorry for her that her mic messed up on her first song!
    Great that they raised so much money!

17. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Thanks for this topic!!!

I wa sout last nigth saying some goodbyes so i missed the final!! Glad Edith woin though - she was great!!!

Michelle xx

18. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

absouloutly fabulous! and stu yeah i think it was kirsty - i can't remember! but most of the presenters have done well since then - edith - radio 1, colin - radio 1, and mark durdon smith does a bit of everything! (he did itv2s coverage of im a celebrity get me out of here, with tpt.)