Cell Phone Carrier Poll

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Vanyaloth, Jan 27, 2012.

?

Which cell phone carrier is best?

1. Simple Mobile

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. MetroPCS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. H20 Wireless

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other (comment please!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vanyaloth

Vanyaloth Member

I'm well and truly stuck trying to decide on a cell phone carrier. What do you use? Are you happy with it? Pros and cons? I've seriously been trying to decide all day (over 12 hours now!) which carrier I should go with. I've looked at the Dan@Disney blog several times, and done some research on these boards, but I'm still so undecided. I could really use everyone's input. I would truly appreciate any and all thoughts! Thanks everyone!

2. Becky_J

Becky_J New Member

I didn't go with a specific cell phone carrier, some people do because they want to be able to talk to family and friends back home but don't forget there is e-mail and skype and a phone in each apartment.

I went to walmart and asked them for the Straight Talk cell phone, it is not in the regular asile with all the cell phone stuff. My cell was $30.00 and then I bought a straight talk card for $45. This allows me unlimited texting, calling and internet usage in the united states. It costs 45 each month and it tells you on your phone how many days is left and it is really simple to get another card. Take a look at their site, I really like this way of doing it and the best part is, I AM NOT ON A PLAN.... Once my card is done I can technically sell my phone or even if it still has days left, I can sell it to someone else when I leave..

There are several different cards you can choose from and you can buy them at walmart. There are phones at publix but they have plans that charge everytime you text.

http://www.straighttalk.com/