character peformer audtion

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by disneydreamer, Oct 21, 2007.

1. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

really? work in both?! i dunno if i could do that!

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Not full time obviously; it's mainly the people who live in Orlando. They work in Disney for the benefits and work in Universal for the money. That's obviously not true for everyone, but most people I spoke to said that.

3. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

yeh obviously not for people like us but still that would be weird working in 2 so famous theme parks...

4. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Who's she playing?!? She's bloody amazing singing all the Jason Robert Brown stuff... Wonder if they ever transfer it over here if she'll come, a la Idina Menzel/Wicked... [/musical geek]

Yeah, got to love the mickey-taking (unintentional pun) between Universal/Disney employees. "We're not Disney, we don't have to be nice to you here" or something along those lines! It must be so easy to spot the Disney employees though- I might be biased, but their customer service is SO much better than Universal's! (That or they're just taking the day off from 'Disney standard' service... not that it's that easy to get away from- for the first month or so after I got back and was working in the SU bar I was still ridiculously cheery, even to drunken idiots. Got over that kinda now, although still do the two-fingered point!)