Characters

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by *PennyCrayon*, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ah right...divas...used to them in my drama class lol.

2. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

*sigh* Princesses.... tuttut

3. vik

vik New Member

ah man the bridemaids form the mk parade were the worst...

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

bridesmaids?

5. Kevus

Kevus New Member

from before the princess float in the disney dreams come true parade, I think ill have to be an attendant again they wouldnt let me be a character no matter how many people wanted me to

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Did you work with Cruella and the evil ones?

7. vik

vik New Member

yeah (though, evidently, they're not actually evil in real life..in fact cruella was absolutely CRAZY, but in a nice way)

8. Freckles

Freckles Guest

sounds like a role i could do lol.

i bet in a way, it can be more fun playing a villian!

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I wouldnt want to play a villain unless it was a fur one cause i dont like scarying kiddies. I would love to be a prince but i dont have the face or figure to be one, lmao. i could be beast though but i dont think im in his height range, im not too sure.

10. vik

vik New Member

yeah beast has to be like massively tall and the costume is so heavy, like i couldnt pick it up!

11. Kevus

Kevus New Member

How tall are you? the beast is actually goofy height, but thats for a "small beast"

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

leom i thought you said you were goofy height.

i would love to be cruella or someone like that but same here, i no way have the figure for the character....i'll stick to fur characters lol.

13. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

if your a character/attendant do you get to work in each of the parks??

14. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Yeh that's just one of the many amazing reasons to work in enterainment :D
    We had to watch a video in training calles 'How to be a Good Villian' hehe it was the best did you you watch that too kev or no??

Seriously, I only saw one charming Charming. The others were distinctly uncharming.

15. Kevus

Kevus New Member

aww yeah i did that was they best video ever but im glad they left learning that the films put their reputations at risk but they are all nice really

16. She scared the living day lights out of me. Especially when she was walking around the tunnels in her reading glasses and her black dress with those blonde pigtails.

17. cowza

cowza New Member

There's loads of new characters for girls when they open fairies meet and greet at the end of October. There was a big casting call so I don't know how likely it is a CP or ICP would get to be one of the characters... but you never know ;-)

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I am goofy height, well actually i am like a few centimetres short of 6ft but did i hear someone saying theyre quite generous in putting your height up to a close range, cos i am 6ft!

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

you will just have to wear platform shoes!!!

20. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Well they only cast ONE Iridessa from that call! No idea why...there were about 15 Tinks and 10 of the others. So any budding Iridessa's get down to Florida now!!