Christmas Day at Epcot

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I have been there a long time ago as well, but I don't think too much has changed....I was 19 when I went over, so I never was legal, but I got drunk on many occassions! I behaved very well for the first month, but then I just missed having a drink before going out or get completely wasted a few times ;D New Years got me started with it I guess, you come to a point where you don't think about being underage constantly. You have to be careful when being outside the Commons but at your apt. or friends places it was always easy to enjoy your drinks. Most of my friends were underage and we all made it through the year! Thank god I'm 23 now and don't have to worry about this shit anymore ::)
    You'll have the best time ever, with the greatest parties you can ever imagine!!!

Laterz
    Jules

2. laurie

laurie New Member

Well X Mas and New Year's eve... in Epcot !!!! Just Crazy 8)
    It is so busy, the place is all packed and over time is your path !!!
    The fireworks is awesome, and for New Year's eve, 2 fireworks, even better !!!
    I've spent 2 X Mas and 2 New Year's eve working in Epcot, and i loved it even if it was very busy !!
    You'll see... and merry Christ Mas !!!!

3. Louisa

Louisa New Member

Last new years eve there where 79 000 people only at epcot. it was crazy! I got in for work at 6 o'clock which is exactlly 12 o'clock in norway. just when I got inside the castmember door. everybody started huging each other ans say happy new year! and when it was time for fierwork we just leaft everything and went outeside to watch. it was great! really good memory!