Clowns!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by topsassyuk, Mar 6, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Am bored and was trying to think of a new post then it occurred to me is there anybody else out there who is terrified of clowns?! I was made to watch the film IT at a very young age and have feared them ever since! Is it just me???

Jess x

2. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Jess.

Hope u r fine.
    Hey great question!!!!
    I am not terrified by clowns, but I dont like going near them.
    I also saw "IT" at really young age, and I dont like clowns,
    they dont seem human, just painted with big colorful suits.
    I asked my parents not to hire any clowns at my bday parties.
    I just dont like like them

See ya
    Robb

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

AHHHHHHHHhh clowns. :pthey they really freak me out.theres something sad and quite eary about them.Its sinister about that fake smile .

I.T is horrible ,I love horrors,I like getting scared with movies,but clowns do freak me out :'(

Natxxx ;D

4. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

dunno about clowns, but ET ( you know that weird alien) scares the hell outta me! I was made to sit down and watch it a couple a weeks ago, and ended up shaking! So freaks me out! I do have a mate though who is terriefied of clowns, someone decided to be cruel the other day, and send her a random picture of a clown, and she strated shaking and crying. I felt so sorry for her!

Sarah :D

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

awww bo not ET,aww hes so cute,on that note ill make sure i dont bring my ET Ted ;)

poor gal,sounds absolut terrified of clowns.

nat 8) :) ;D

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im not scared of clowns at all. but think theyre so annoying! they just get in your face and wont leave!grrr

xxx

7. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

8. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

They've always freaked me out since I was tiny! Aged 5 I was in a school christmas play and they cast me as one of a group of clowns (toys) and cried so much they let me be a doll instead!
    Charlotte x

9. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Stu you should have known better not to post pics of scary clowns on a board that is dedicated to people who are scared of them! I hesitated at whether to look or not then I did look at the first picture, needless to say I did not dare look at the rest after that, you are so mean to tease us with them!!!! :'(

Jess x

10. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i was actually going to put the picture in the topic, but then i thought that would be too mean!!

in my psychology lesson someone was doing a questionnaire about fear of certain animals for their coursework. i was the person the most scared of birds in the class. i thought, one bird is okay, but having loads and loads of pigeons flying around you would be very scary!

:-\

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Yes Stu that would have been very mean indeed! When pigeons just fly at you from nowhere that is pretty scary especially if there is a big group of them. The few times I have been to London I have refused to go to Trafalgar Square coz of them, apart from the last time I went to London in August and they had big screen up showing Kelly Holmes win her 2nd gold at Olympics. That was ok then as there was such a big crowd of people there wasnt a single pigeon in sight!!!

Jess x

12. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

Hey is did found E.T. scaring when I was little.
    But hey u wont find a heart so pure in any alien. HAHAHAHAH
    Hey the aliens that really freak me out are the one in Signs,
    and also some on Men in Black I & II.
    I do find alien drawings really scaring, specially those with all white
    huge heads and huge black eyes.

See ya
    Robb ;D

13. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Oh I have a friend that is sooo scared of E.T., too! As for clowns, they really freak me out and I also blame IT for that. I read the book and loved it but it's different when that horror clown is looking right through the camera into your eyes. Ahhhhhh!!! Something I am really phobic about are spiders though. Even little ones. If someone would ever joke around with that I would punch them in the face and never talk to them again ( yes it's that bad! ).

Julia

14. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

i don't like spiders either - theres a room i won't enter i my parents house, as i saw a huge spider in there wat 2 months ago. I needed to be rescued by my kind brother!

15. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i hate spiders too... when i was smaller i used to never go in the downstairs toilet as there were always spiders in that room. i think my worst encounter was when i was sitting watching tv with a friend and a huge spider ran accross the carpet... my friend picked it up and started chasing me around the house with it. so i went into my room and put the covers over me and he put it in my bed :'(... nice 'friend' :-[ ::)

;)

16. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Oh my god Stu if any of my friends did that to me I would never speak to them again! Theres just something about spiders that I find really creepy and thats the speed at which they move and their horrible legs, ooooohhhh its giving me the shivers just thinking about it. Why on earth did I decide to start this board talking about things I hate so much it gives me the creeps!!!

Jess x

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i hate wasps...and needles! had to get an injection today!uuurrgghh! yuk!

xxx

18. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

ok, i think its time i confused! im a real scardey cat!

3 things which terrify me - in no particuler order -

1. ET
    2. Spiders
    3. Needles and injections

I faint when i see a needle/injection come towards me! which is horrible, as i carry an epipen for my allergy ok i just shared my things im scared of to the world - wat am i thinking?

Sarah :D

19. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I don't mind injections but I hate when they do a blood test. It hurts sooo bad :'( Especially when they don't find a veine and try 2 or 3 times GRRR
    And Stu if my friends ever did that to me I would punch them so hard they would never dare doing that to anyone again and then I would never talk to them again. All my friends know my fear of spiders and so they know how my reactions would be. It's pretty drastic, but hey I have a phobia and I don't find it funny at all to make jokes with that.

Julia

PS: Roaches are pretty yucky, too. I saw too many of those in Florida.

20. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I cant say I'm all that bothered about needles or injections, well I have 2 tattoos so if I was afraid of needles I would be pretty insane!!!!

Jess x