College Programme

Discussion in 'Technical Questions, Comments and Suggestions' started by Jjsweet1402, May 19, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

So we have the forums for the cruise line and IP programmes would it be possible to get one dedicated to the college programme?

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i think it would be a good idea for a college programme message board too

3. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

thanks stu for your support...

come on guys surely there are more peeps that would like one!!

4. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

loads of people would want the board but theyve all left for Florida already!

But i think its a good idea as well

5. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah they could hav one for nxt year it woyuld be up and runningby then its a good idea ;D

6. KC

KC Guest

*coughs*

*resurrects*

Perhaps, like the International Program, the boards should be split into Cultural Rep and International College sections?

But then, perhaps a certain amount of interaction as we have now might be beneficial?

7. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

I think it could be a good idea but I like talking to everyone. It's just a little confusing trying to figure out who's ICP and who's a REP.

8. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

i think we shud hav our own board too.. it very very coconfusin wit the IP as well!!
    xx

9. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

theres one now!!!! ;)

on the other disney jobs seccion ;)

10. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i no it taken me a while but thanks for the support everyone and thanks for giving the website its only little college page

jenine

11. brennan0720

brennan0720 New Member

i dont even pay attention the the divisions... i just go to all unread posts and look at everything