comic relief for the uk people!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goldytap, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

ok, just wondering whether anybodys doing anything silly for comic relief? im stuck inside finishing an assignment, and preparing for my work experience so i can't do any activities. But i will be watching and voting for edith! its agreat cause, i luv to watch it, and its (usually) a great excuse to be silly for charity! and reds a great colour as well!

Sarah :D

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i'm not doing anything! havn't even got a red nose :eek:

i love watching it though, but i hope it isn't like children in need where it is just lots of singers all the time!

i know not everyone likes it but i'm looking forward to the little britain bits and their website says the comic relief specials with the celebs will be on ;D hope so!

:D

3. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

oh yeah, well, im not keen on little britain but will watch the special one, as its got robbie williams on hasn't it?

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

yep!!

[​IMG]

5. josie

josie New Member

robbie in little britain is soooooooo funny. its excellent. i brought the special dvd, its classic stuff

6. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I love comic releif!
    I spent all wednesday handcuffed to 5 other people to raise money (it was a university netball charity event!)! I have swollen wrists from being pulled around :( But it was fun! And we raised about £1000!

Lianne
    xxxx

7. sunshine_State

sunshine_State New Member

cool

lo@pic!! :D ;D