Coming in March

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by thecaseman83, Sep 29, 2004.

1. thecaseman83

thecaseman83 New Member

Hey!

Im Casey from Ottawa. Is anyone else going down in March? I leave March 9nth.

Thanks!

Casey

2. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

HEy Casey

Where is Ottawa? :)

I am coming March 15th, with two other German members :D

Greetz Kaddy

3. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys!!!

Hey we are about 100 days to leave!!!!!!
    How about if we begin around own forum, uh?

Well I am Robb from Mexico leaving March 15th.

Anyone else?

See ya
    Robb
    ;D

4. Lourina

Lourina New Member

Hi guys
    Congratulations on your positions ;D
    I've just heard the news that I will be comming to florida anytime from March 29th for UK F&B.
    I'm looking forward to meeting you all there, and all you guys I already know who are out there, I'll see you soon.

Sabrina
    xxx

5. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey Guys!!!
    My name is Robyn and i will be representing Canada in F&B. i get down there in June, so i figure if i get to know some of you now, you can show me the ropes when i get down there. Congrats to all in getting in!

6. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey guys!!!

Add me to the March 15th group!!!!

I heard today that Im heading out to represent the Uk in food and bev - cant wait to meet all you guys!!!

Add me to MSN and we can chat - michellebird21@hotmail.com

Michelle xx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Looking fwd to meeting you all in Florida!!!! (so happy i can say that!) I got accepted today in merch flying out on June 14th. what date in june do you leave Robyn? I dont know anyone yet whos gonna be in my arrival group... sooooo excited!

8. DisneyMichelle

Marie - is your friend gonna be flying from Glasgow?

Im flying from London and hapofully by march theyll be someone else flying out with me!!

Michelle xx

9. Carol

Carol New Member

Hi there it will be great to meet you all. You mentioned flying from Glasgow, I havent spoken to Yummy yet about flights but is there flights direct from here or will I have to travel to London?

I will be in Merch flying out in June 14th, Im so excited this really is a "dream come true!!!!"

Carol ;D

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Michelle, i cant remember i think Lindsey said she would fly down to London and get a flight from there, but cant remember could have been someone else who was getting their forms done at same time.

Carol we're both in merch june 14th group yay! for flights im just going on what Yummy asked me at the interview when they were going over the blue form. You could say glasgow, london or manchester

Marie :)

11. DisneyMichelle

I hope lindsey is gonna fly down to london - will be cool if we're on the same flight!!!

I want someone to share those 9 houyrs of pure excitement with!!!!!

Michelle xx

12. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey All,

I'm from Winnipeg, Canada, coming down March 15.

3 Months....not that I'm counting

Congrats to everyone!

Claude
    PS-feel free to add me to your MSN

13. Nio

Nio New Member

Hey hey hey!!!! ONLY 96 DAYS FROM TODAY TO GO!!!

A lot of us Canadians heading down in March I see!! Awesome!!! I'll be down on the 15th. I'm in F&B. Can't wait!! I turn 21 6 days before (on March 9th). I've heard lots about the Canadian Drinking Team and look forward to making some memories!!

Nio

14. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey gals and guys.

How are u?
    Wow so cool that many of u are heading for March and June.
    Hey I bet we are going to have lots of fun there.
    Hey anyone in Wellness apartments??

Any Mexican? , is because I know there ar at least other 2 mexicans. but they dont get into the forums :(

Anyway it is awesome to get to know people from everywhere.

Well hope u r still counting down.

96 days to leave

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

to answer michelles question I'll be flying from inverness to london then london to orlando so we'll be on the same flight!
    to answer robb's I'll be an under 21er too so i'll end up in a wellness apartment too. i'm actually really glad though!I rarely drink these days anyway...just have better fun without it so it won't make any difference to me at all...except if it's an appartment with no alcohol...then there's more chance of an early noght once in a while!not that there'll be much of those!
    I'm so excited...was shopping in glasgow yesterday and felt i had to treat myself to a few celebratory summer outfits and...of course...the ultimate disney sound track...what a geek i am i know but i couldn't help it!Gotta save now though!!! :(
    xxx :-*

16. Marie

Marie Guest

Yay Lindsey and Michelle am glad you guys are gonna be on the same flight!

I still don't know any1 flying from manchester on June 14th - if theres no disney people i pity the poor people on my flight as no doubt i will bore them the entire journey about my year ahead in disney world!

Marie
    :)